Obsession

"Here is your food," Vegas threw the plastic bag and a plate towards the omega sitting on the floor. Pete scrunched his nose before pushing the food away.

"I don't want to eat," he simply said, adjusting the shackles around his ankles. The alpha scowled. He approached the omega and pulled his hair. "You asked for the food. Don't think just because I fucked you, I'll let you go!" He spat on the bodyguard before throwing his face away before walking out of the place.

"Psycho," Pete muttered as he hesistedly opened the plastic bag. The smell of the food immediately waft in his nose as a wave of nausea hits him. He ran away to the toilet and emptied his stomach content in the sink. Thankfully his shackles were long enough to reach the toilet sink.

The omega frowned as he looked at his pale face in the mirror. The apparent dark circles under his eyes, with some scratches from Vegas' angry blows clearly reflecting his struggle for the last month or so.

For the last few days, the nausea was quite frequent in the morning. His headaches were worse plus the normal food that he could eat almost felt inedible in front of him.

Then he thought about the few days ago, his cheeks become red as he remembered the day when the alpha took him to a different world of pleasure. Wait. Is he forgetting something? His eyes widened.

The last he checked, the suppressant he took around a month ago only last for about four weeks. That means his body was absolutely fertile when he has sex with the alpha that night.

Unknowingly, the omega placed his hand against his lower abdomen. This can't be.

Pete crouched down on the cold floor of the toilet as a surge of pain was felt in his stomach. No. He doesn't want be in this state.

---

When Pete found out about his secondary gender, he had to hide it from his drunkard father or else he was sure he would be sold to a old man for money. He always hated being an omega. An omega who was seen low in the society, the one who bears children for his alpha. So he decided to teain himself of the best of his ability. He worked hard to earn money so he can hire a boxing trainer. Thankfully, all his hard work paid off when he got hired as a bodyguard of main Theerapanyakul family, but at what cost? He had to hide his secondary gender since the advertisement clearly said 'only betas and alphas can apply.' But one thing is for sure, Pete doesn't regret doing this job. Infect, this job gave him a friends like Porsche, Arm and Pol. And perhaps Khun No. All of them were betas but still managed to form a bond with him. They all treated him like a family that he perhaps never imagined. Then comes Vegas. He doesn't entirely hate the alpha who has literally tortured him. He understands it's not his fault since he has gone through similar kind of childhood with his shitty father. The only difference is, Vegas chose to follow his father's demands but Pete didn't. That's one of the reasons why he has no one that he can call his family beside his old grandmother.

That was one thing but carrying Vegas' child while he still can't accept his own gender is another. Petw crumbled on the floor as the pain in his abdomen started to get worse. He don't know how long it has been since he's lying on the toilet floor but the pain is not improving at all. Perhaps, he already failed as a parent.

He slowly closed his eyes before he felt being lifted from the cold floor.

Vegas entered the room in his safehouse finding Pete nowhere. He immediately panicked when he saw Pete lying on the toilet floor, wincing in pain.

"Pete," the alpha patted the other boy's cheeks trying to wake him up. He lifted him up, approaching the bed.

Vegas called his trusted doctor who arrived after few hours since the safehouse is located in the suburbs of Bangkok. The alpha didn't left the Omega's side once. He had Pete's head on his lap as he caressed his head to ease the pain.