Chapter 1: Sent Out

Sharp woke up with a migraine, he looked around for any signs of his whereabouts only to see that he was in a cavern, definitely different from the place they were before.

He can see that he is alone. Whatever portal that Rock did seems to have separated them from each other. He just hopes that Puff and Rock is alright.

Rock is a little green dragon that they accidentally adopted. He suggested to Puff for them to adopt a pet, and as a joke picked up a rock, which turned out to be an egg. Sharp wonders how the egg survived the cold of snowdin, then shook his head in an attempt to get back his focus on his situation.

Sharp walked for a little bit before deciding to lay down. He can feel his magic reserve to be low. After sometime, he hears voices from another part of the cavern. Getting closer and closer.

Sharp closed his eyes in an attempt to be seen sleeping. Then he felt someone poking him with a stick. Annoyed with the non-stop poking. He grabbed a hold of the stick and opened his eyes to see who was bothering him.

 He grabbed a hold of the stick and opened his eyes to see who was bothering him

"

it's rude to wake up someone with a stick, you know." Sharp said as his left eye glowed purple and gold. His gaze landed on a Human... Ghost? And a golden flower monster? wrapped to the Human's right arm. He stood up and faced them not really knowing what to do as he clearly isn't where he supposed to be.

"You lazy smiley trashbags really just sleep everywhere." The flower said, and Sharp looked at him in curiosity, he also took note of the use of plural when describing him.

"heh. how about an introduction? name's sa- sharp, how bout you two?" Sharp said, correcting himself a bit.

Sharp knows his a Sans, he has some knowledge of alternate universes due to his research of timelines and a certain visit from another au of him. With the flower using plural form to insult him gives him the impression that they also know of alternate universes and may have encountered one too.

Nonetheless, Sharp still held out his hand as a greeting. When the human took it, everything around them dimmed and a red floating heart appears in-front of the human. The human stumbled back in surprise but immediately went caution as the flower shouted a "HEY". Sharp ignored the flower's complaints as he performed a check.

Chara      LV - 20
Flowey    LV - 2

"pretty high LV you got there huh." Sharp said as his voice was getting deeper and his eye-sockets as dark and hollow.

Suddenly, in the corner of his eye, Sharp saw a light flashing before something flew towards him. Naturally, he dodged it with ease. Sharp noticed more needle-like projectiles flew towards him, he dodged all of it, only to see he was surrounded by threads connecting to the needles. He then surrounded himself with waves of water cutting the threads around him as well as being a shield.

"if you stop, i'll stop." Sharp said directing it at the direction of the attacker who clearly has no intention to reveal themselves.

After confirming that no further attacks will come, Sharp dismissed his magic shield. He looked over to the Human and the Flower who looks confused at what just happened.

"What the- his magic is different." The flower commented while the human nodded in agreement.

"i guess i judge you too early. how about we start over again, i didn't quite catch your names." Sharp said while staying on-guard.

"Chara. This is Flowey." The human finally spoke, they seemed to be amused rather than cautious while the flower was just plain annoyed at Sharp.

Meanwhile, somewhere in snowdin.

Puff opened his eyes, groaning at the mild pain on his head. He looked down to see Rock looking at him with concern. He looked around to see that they are in Snowdin forest.

"Geez Rock, where did you took us now? Wait, brother's now here..." Puff said as he got up to survey their surroundings, it seems different from what he remembered their Snowdin Forest was.

Rock climbed on Puff's shoulder as what he normally does, while Puff starts to walk around.

"We should probably look around. Are you still able to make a portal back? That is really a huge energy you spent there... Just rest for now. We'll find him." Puff said, though his mind is filled with worries over his brother.

Suddenly, he heard a rustle from the woods and sees a skeleton that looks almost alike to his brother, but when he called out the skeleton left immediately

Suddenly, he heard a rustle from the woods and sees a skeleton that looks almost alike to his brother, but when he called out the skeleton left immediately. In the distance Puff heard  someone calling, "BROTHER! SANS? PLEASE, where are you?"

 In the distance Puff heard  someone calling, "BROTHER! SANS? PLEASE, where are you?"