Chapter 5 - Captured!?

3rd POV:

Alora's been running through the forest since Luffy went missing and she didn't slow down. Then suddenly she heard a scream 'OMG! IS THAT LUFFY?! WAIT... IT'S THAT SCENE! AWW HELL NO!'

She starts to run towards the direction of the scream. When she got there she saw Luffy tied to a tree, Xiamara sighing in disappointment, and Sabo and Ace groaning getting up.

She stomps towards Ace and Sabo grumpily and hits them over their heads "What do you think you two are doing?!" She spats angrily towards the two boys who've fallen on the ground again, groaning in pain.

"They were planning to kill Luffy." Xiamara looked at Ace and Sabo, having her hands on her hips. They look at her with shocked expressions with betrayal in their eyes.

"HOW DARE THE BOTH OF YOU TRY TO KILL LUFFY! What in the hell is wrong with you two! He's just a child, and Ace, he's been trying to be your friend." Alora scolds the two, who are now kneeling in front of her.

Xiamara sighs at her friend and snickers at the two boys being scolded as she unties Luffy from the tree. "Lagot kayong dalawa~ " (You two are in trouble~) she mumbles to herself.

"Why are you even thinking of killing an innocent person?! And someone younger than you at that! Luffy is now one of us! Treat him the same way you treat Xiamara and I!" She asks angrily.

"You okay, Lu?" Xiamara asked.

"Yeah-! Wait...Lu...?" Luffy tilted his head to the side.

"It's my nickname for you! Do you not like it?"

"No, I like it! SHISHISHI!" He grins

'HE'S SO CUTE!!!' Xiamara has a flowery aura surrounding her as she pats Luffy's head while Alora continues to scold the other two.

Xiamara heard footsteps and voices from a distance. "Guys! Someone's coming, hide!"

She warns the others as four of them hide behind the bushes.

Alora goes to pull Luffy to hide with her, but his arm just stretches and in shock she lets go. One of the pirates got a hold of Luffy.

"LET GO OF ME!! DAMN YOU!" Luffy struggled to get out of the pirate's grip. Without any hesitation, Xiamara ran after Luffy.

"Let go of him!" Xiamara yelled while hitting the pirate's stomach. The pirate grunted and let go of Luffy but he was captured again by the company of the pirate that captured Luffy.

A guy got a hold of Xiamara and lifted her up by the back of her collar. "Oho! forget the money, this kid will sell a lot! Not only we'll get back the amount of our stolen money but also gain some more! Double the amount! Captain Bluejam will be glad to hear this!"

'CURSE THESE SMALL LIMBS!' Xiamara cursed in her mind.

The pirates left to go back to their captain with Luffy and Xiamara who were struggling in their grip.

'NO! LUFFY! MARA!! THOSE BASTARDS!' Alora thought as she ran out of her hiding spot. She's about to run after them but someone pulls her back.

"Sabo! Let me go!" She says struggling to get out of his grip, unfortunately he's much stronger than her so she isn't able to escape. "Are you an idiot!? Bluejam will kill you!"

"They have Luffy and Mara!" she argues back. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIGHT?! AS FAR AS I KNOW XIA IS THE FIGHTER FROM THE TWO OF YOU!"

Alora grits her teeth and looks down, tears welling up in her eyes. 'Dang It... He's right... Mara's the one who took self defense lessons from the two of us...'. Unbeknownst to her, tears were already streaking down her cheeks.