✨Dᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ..✨

Start from the beginning

"Sab dekh rahe honge." she whisper in a husky voice, even if no one was watching, she felt all eyes are on them, she felt as if they are pointing fingers on them, she felt people are whispering about them and felt drowning in the sea of noises. Those fingers, whispers are pricking her, and she realised even now she's not strong enough. Still not!

Rudra look down at her, his eyes trying reading every one of her thoughts and seeing her expressions and after hearing her. he felt as if she's afraid of the judgemental eyes, afraid of whispers and couldn't help but think that might happen that left indelible mark on her. So deciding to lighten the mood, he replied "So..? Aisa toh hum kuch kar bhi nhi rahe samaira jii" He said and emphasis on 'jii'. Saying this he pulled her more closer as if it's possible and continue saying " yaa fir ap aisa vaisa kuch soch rahi hein?" He feigned the innocent look while samaira looked shock at his words. She stood dumbfounded on her place and "Haww ye ap kya bol rhe ho?!" she replied agape at his acting. With that he succesful divert her mind. "vahi jo soch rahi thi ap," His voice just a husky whisper.., still not daring to remove his gaze from her delicate face. His heart flutter at seeing her looking back at him with her innocent filled eyes and her lips pouting. It's such a tempting scene for him!! He notice some small locks falling on her forehead, which was accentuating her beauty. His fingers unconsciously moved and brushed the locks from her face. His fingers shivered feeling her soft skin and his eyes raked her face with utmost purity and couldn't help himself and keeping his hand on her cheek and did something that thrill her with anticipation. Her breath stalled out somewhere between her throat and chest. Then suddenly leaning in, he pressed his lips against her forehead, dropping a kiss that squeezed her heart into slush. She closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin. Whereas he kept his lips there for few seconds. Her eyes drifted shut as his lips lingered against her skin. Knocked off-kilter, she didn't move when he pulled back and stare her. To him she looked like a fallen angel. On the other hand samaira felt his lips still there on her forehead. Literally. She was frozen there.

Then she was pulled back to the real world by someone cleared their throat and feigned the cough on mike which break their moment, Until they heard "umm- buffet is served guys!! Satisfy your taste buds with our mouth-watering buffet and enjoy the feast." Taking the advantage of announcement samaira tried to get away from him and literally run from there to the other corner of the hall to normalise her breathing. Rudra saw her going and decided to let her be for sometime but keep watching her from afar.

On the other hand there was man with grey pair of eyes looking at samaira and then he indicate the waiter, who in return nodded his head.

Samaira who was standing there looking at the moon from the window and thinking about all the things that happened today, that's when a waiter came to her and offer her a glass of drink saying it's non alcoholic cocktail and she simply took the glass to quench her thirst.. she felt as if she had run a marathon. Drinking it, her tongue tasted different, and warm and spicy taste with a subtle sweetness give it a delicious taste so she sipped it more.. not knowing the outcome of it. Nevertheless she asked "What is this? I want more " Saying this she took another glass and sipped it.

On the other hand that man has a smile on his face which wasn't genuine at all! This is the moment he was waiting for! That's when he signalled waiter to leave and move towards her to execute his plan!

Samaira head started to spin, she felt as if she will fall down.. this sudden dizziness left her confused. Her vision get blurred and she felt difficulty in seeing things. That's when that man came to her and said " hello ma'am, are you okay? You are not seem to be fine." he looked concerned, While samaira frowned hearing unknown voice and hoped to see the certain blue eye person, the one whom she trust with all her heart. Ignoring him, she try to steady herself as she felt uncomfortable with his gaze and look other way. "Is there anywhere i can drop you, Ms.?!" She heard his voice, but it sounded so far way. Seeing her dizzy state, a smirk made up to his face.

He thought it's the perfect time to take her but before he could touch her, someone else hold her from shoulder. Looking at the intruder his eyes turn red. "Samaira are you okay?" Came the low and soft voice filled with worry and hearing the familiar voice, a sense of relief spreading across her face. Samaira look up and saw rudra looking at her with concern clear on his face. She held his arms tightly and said " Can we leave if it's possible, i am not feeling good..please " Hearing her voice, rudra instict kicked and he put his palm on her cheek and his heart sinks feeling her hot skin under his touch. He frowned seeing her condition and a doubt raised in his mind. But he thought to look after her first before looking into this matter. So he very softly replied "Let's go." Seeing their exchange that man greeted his teeth and before rudra can look at his face, before leaving he look at samaira and whisper "We will meet soon, ma belle " he left the hall feeling frustrated as his plan went wrong, and be can't do anything... for now!

Rudra was getting worried seeing her struggling to walk properly and held her more closely. He's sure that someone might have give her alcoholic drink but his instinct are saying it's something severe. He had a strong feeling that someone slip something into her drink. Something big! He can just hope it's not what he's thinking. Unconsciously his hold on her tighten, he shudder even thinking about what could have happen if he hadn't come on time. For now he just want to keep her safe and secure. While they were moving towards exit a sudden voice interrupt them "Rudra! Where are you going old man! Abhi toh party shuru bhi nhi hui yrr" she exclaimed looking slightly disappointed while coming in their direction. Rudra look at her and said "We are leaving, she had a headache." Without waiting for her response, he move forward taking her out of the hall while holding her securely in his arms as she wasn't able to stand properly.

Reaching near parking lot, he said "Wait here and don't move.. let me bring the car here." saying he move towards his car but before he could move samaira held his hand and said " Please don't leave me." she said cutely while pushing out her bottom lip, looking so cutee. But her slurred voice increase his doubt.

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝑅𝑢𝑑𝑟𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡.

Rudra felt mesmerized by the way she's making him feel as if she has the potential to crush his soul by just looking at him with those sparkling eyes. He replied " I'm not leaving you, sweetheart." His velvety deep voice traveled down her body and unknowingly she pressed her thighs together, which didn't get unnoticed by him. There's a faint smile playing on his lips as he tuck the strand of hair behind her ear. Correcting her hairs, he look into her eyes and said "come with me."

Reaching near his car, he open the door for her and made her sit while moving to the driver seat. But before he could sit samaira open her side of door and said "Mujhe bhook lagi hai!" she complained while pouting at him. Rudra rubbed his palm on his face as he knows she's not in her senses, but now he had to handle her with utmost care. So he move towards her side and said lovingly "Samaira let's go home an-" but she didn't let him complete and moved little away. "No no no i want to eat right now!! pizza!! Yes pizza!! Jao ap pizza lekar aao" She said while licking her lips making him look at her in disbelief. He started "But- " before that she sit in front of car and start crying like a baby. Rudra shake his head at her as not a single drop of tears is in her eyes but nonetheless she's looking cute. Therefore he sit in front of her and said "Let's go and eat pizza"

Samaira suddenly stop her crying drama and look up into his eyes with her dazzling eyes and does something which shocked rudra to the core.

2545 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!

𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀?!

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻🤞

𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆✿︎