Chapter 3.5:Quirk

I will be placing random images on a few chapters if you guys don't mind.

"My name is Rizal."

Reverse said,arms still crossed.

"What about your surname?" Eijiro asked.

"F*ck off" Reverse sweared,sending him a glare.

"Okay man,chill." Eijiro said,feeling a little scared.

"Which school do you go to?" Mina asked.

"I'm homeschooling." Reverse answered.

"You're homeschooling?! That's awesome!" the pink girl said with a cheerful tone.

"Yeah but don't you get kinda lonely?" Eijiro said his thoughts,feeling a little bad for Rizal.

"Nah. I have a brother with me so I'm fine." Reverse said.

"If you say so." Eijiro said.

As they are talking,the waiter from before have arrive with their order. After thanking the waiter,Reverse take a sip of his hot chocolate and feels like he had descended to heaven.

Eijiro,who is drinking his own beverage,take a glance at Reverse and chuckled lightly at his pure looking smile.

"What?" Reverse said,sending him another glare.

"I'm sorry. It's just that your aura has completely changed compared to before." Eijiro explained,still stifling a chuckle.

"Yeah. I know right?" Mina said,agreeing with Eijiro.

"You guys are not making any sense." Reverse said as he continues on sipping his deliciously hot cocoa. While Reverse is in his own world,the other two went on with their conversation.

"Hey,so which highschool do you want to go to?" Mina asked Eijiro.

"Oh. I'm planning on applying to UA." Eijiro said with an energetic voice.

"Really?! Me too!" Mina said,surprised and happy that someone she knows is applying the same highschool as her.

In Reverse's mind,his thoughts are a mess.

'Great. The both of them will be going to UA and here I am hanging out with this two.' he internally sighed. Just how many has he sighed today he wondered.

'Just in case.' he thought of something.

"Hey you two." Reverse called them.

"Yeah?" they said in unison.

"What quirk do you have?" he asked.

"Oh! Oh! Me first! My quirk is acid. I can produce acid at any parts of my body." Mina said excitingly and enthusiastically.

"My quirk is hardening. I can just harden my skin. It's not that flashy though." Eijiro said with a small smile.

Reverse raised his eyebrow.

"Sounds pretty cool to me though." he said. Not gonna lie. It does sound lame but also cool at the same time. Eijiro was touched by Reverse's reply.

"Thanks man." he said with a single tear and a big smile.

Reverse watched him with a blank face.
'Geez. Dramatic much.' he thought.

"I also think it's cool. You don't need a flashy quirk to be a hero. Just be yourself." Mina said,trying to cheer up Eijiro.

"Thanks Ashido." he said,trying his best to hold back an incoming waterfall since he is cheered up by one of his idols.

"Say Rizal,what's your quirk?" Mina asked,turning their attention to Reverse.