Kubo looked at him funny.
"What are you talking about, old man?!"

King Masamba started to laugh.
"Never mind it."

Kubo started to get angry.
"How do you start something that sounds important then say never mind?! What kind of person are you?"

"It's not something I should tell."

His face then calmed down.

"Now tell me your name."

"Kubo Kai Lin."

King Masamba smiled.
"So the genocidal fool's son decided to step foot into my mansion. My land. My home."

Kubo scoffed.
"Well, you see, your security is simply...trash."

King Masamba then got angry.
"And pestering my daughter. Well, that's ok. I know how to get rid of rats. Guards, kill him."

The guards took out their swords. While they did that, Kai Lin wasn't afraid. He just looked at the king with anger.

Then all of a sudden before Kubo got struck, there was a voice.

"Stop!" Zuri yelled.

"Zuri! Go to your room!" The king ordered.

"Father! Don't hurt him!" She yelled.

"You do not need to be in here. Go!"

She was furious. He never listened to her.
"I'm not a little girl anymore! I am a Guardian!"

The king's eyes widened.
"You're tiny and fragile! You are no Guardian!

She started to get angry. Her eyes then glowed green.

"KING MASAMBA! I AM GUARDIAN ZURI. I INHERITED THIS POWER FROM GUARDIAN ABENA! I DO NOT FEAR YOU!"

She started to terra shift rocks from the floor, making them circle her.

The guards and the king were so afraid, that they fell on their butts watching the phenomenon.

The rocks then stopped and she threw them towards the king. Once they got close to his face, they stopped.

He opened his eyes with tears to see how close the rock was.
The rocks then fell.

She then landed on her feet, and Delaaran held her steady.

She nodded with a smile after Delaaran let her go.

"Father, this is Delaaran De Yang. Son of Maleko De Yang. Azena and Guardian of all Guardians. Peace runs through his veins and I must help him to obtain peace in this world. The High Spirit knows that peace is needed."

She untied Kubo and they all stood up.

"I love you father. But I will not be queen. Miss Afreyea has always been there for me. So allow her to take that role if anything were to happen to you. I am now Guardian. That is something I cannot handle. I'm going with the Azena. I'm going with the Dragon Prince."

King Masamba started to tear up.
"I just wanted to keep you safe, because I couldn't do the same for your mother. Please forgive me, Princess Zuri."

She smiled.
"You've done enough, father. Please rest in peace knowing that the Azena has returned."

Everyone bowed before Delaaran.
He smiled.

Zuri then took his and Kubo's hand.
"Let's get out of here."

Delaaran and Kubo nodded.

Yuki was running until she saw a girl standing far in front of her.