Sleeping

BASICALLY THE EAST BLUE GANG HAVE A SLEEPOVER IN AN EXTRA ROOM CAUSE ITS FREEZING

(The East blue gang consists of Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Ussop, and Sanji)

"Can you let me sleep in peace.." "also give me some room" "no, your too warm."

Btw I DO NOT SHIP ANY OF THE CHARECTERS TOGETHER LIKE ZORO AND NAMI THERE JUST BESTIES
(Zosan is an acceptance but I'll only do a lil)

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

The weather was cold like very cold. It was below 0 and everybody was freezing to death.

Zoro and Ussop were caught cuddling together by Nami which she used to blackmail the both of them into doing all her chores

Robin, Chopper, Franky, Brook, and Jimbei said they were going to a trip to Choppers place and staying the night.

Zoro was confused since it was gonna be even colder there but he didn't say anything.

Next morning

They all had a normal morning waking up and eating breakfast, when one of them said let's play uno.

They all sat down in the living room while Nami got the cards

"Bro I kinda like ate all of Sanjis ingredients that he has..." Luffy said whispering to Ussop.

"You ate all of Sanjis ingredients that was like SUPER expensive??" Ussop said loud enough on purpose for Sanji to hear.

"WHYD U SAY THAT SO LOUD." Luffy said to Ussop.

"Luffy you what?" Sanji asked. "Ussop ate it not me." Luffy said.

"Stop lying.." Ussop said looking at Luffy

Luffy was banned from entering the kitchen for a week straight.

Luffy then pointed out that Ussop was wearing Zoros clothes and that he should be punished too.

"Are you wearing my clothes still??" Zoro looked up at Ussop and asked "Well we do sleep together.." Ussop said. "WHAT!" Nami yelled looking back. "NOT LIKE THAT..." Ussop said sighing.

They settled the cards and the order went like this; Luffy, Ussop, Zoro, Sanji, Nami.

Sanji and Zoro kept on targeting each other making both of them rage.

After all that Nami was the one that won at the end and she was bragging about it the whole day.

They decided to just relax most of the day and to go out later.

In the meanwhile they all did their own things.

Ussop was sitting on the floor building a robot with some broken metal parts.

Zoro was sleeping on the bed snoring like an old grandpa.

Nami and Luffy were watching a movie together which scared the shit out of both of them since it was a horror movie.