Shairng is Caring

OKAYY MY MOTIVATION IS DIEING BUT DONT WORRY CAUSE IM STILL GOING TO POST LIKE idk every 1-2 weeks IK THATS VERY LONG BUT MY MOTIVATION IS SUPER BAD 😭😭😭

"Sharing is NOT caring." Sharing IS caring idc what you say,"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"WAKE UPPPP!" Ussop yelled in Zoro's ear. It was the next morning and Sanji has prepared some breakfast. "WAKE UP OR LUFFYS GONNA EAT YOUR FOOD!" Ussop yelled again. Zoro then slowly opened his eyes. "Okay, okay!" Zoro said in annoyance, "I'm up!" Even though Zoro said that, he didn't get up.

Ussop pulled Zoro off the bed and dragged him downstairs. He went back to sleep while Ussop  bumped his head everywhere and made slide down the whole staircase. Ussop propped Zoro up on the chair and sat down. "Earth to Zoro!" Nami yelled. "Wake up moss head or Luffys gonna eat your food," Sanji said. Zoro woke up but barely. "Y'all it's getting really cold." Ussop said "really I haven't notice," Nami said in a sarcastic tone. Ussop rolled his eyes at Nami and Nami rolled her eyes at Ussop.

Guys let's pretend Zoro is not a stinky, smelly, and sweaty guy. Let's say he just did his laundry and his clothes smell good 😋😋😋

Zoro then fully opened his eyes noticing that his missing sweater was on a long nosed man. "Um is that my sweater?" Zoro asked. "Oh yeah it is," Ussop said while chewing on his food. "Well can I have it back?" "no."

Zoro then grumbled and continued to eat his food. After Zoro finished his food he was assigned to take out the trash and clean the gym. He remembered that it was chilly outside so he tried to look for some sweatpants and a hoodie but he couldn't find any. At the corner of his eye he sees his hoodie on Nami and sweatpants on Robin.

"Robin! Nami!" Zoro yelled, "Are those mine?" "Um maybe I don't know," Nami said shrugging while walking away making Robin giggling following close behind Nami. Zoro then got even more mad and just decided to go out with his tank top and shorts. When he got back inside he had to go near the fireplace to get warm again.

"Mosshead?" "More like a mossy winterland" "SHUT UP!"

"Don't forget to clean the gym Zoro!" Nami said, "me and Robin are going to Walmart to buy something." "I'll clean it later," Zoro mumbled. "I heard that!" Nami yelled she then walked out and shut the door.

Zoro then went to ask the cook if he knew where the cleaning supplies were but he got lost. He went to his shared room and saw Ussop and Luffy playing with toys. "Ussop do you know where the cleaning supplies are?" Zoro asked. "They should be in the bathroom cabinet or kitchen cabinet." Ussop replied. "Thanks," "No problem." Zoro was about to turn and walk away when he saw his shirt on a straw hat man. "Is that my shirt?" "No..." Luffy was showing his worst lying face ever. Luffy then excused himself and left the room. "Aren't you wearing my sweater too?" Zoro said. "When?" Ussop asked. "Right now?" Zoro asked in confusion. "Oh... bye!" Ussop then ran with Luffy and into a different room.

Zoro just grumbled and went to the bathroom and got his cleaning supplies. He cleaned the gym thoroughly. After cleaning the gym for an hour or two Nami and Robin came back. "Zoro!!" Nami yelled. "What!" Zoro yelled back. "Come get the groceries!"

Zoro then finally got all the groceries in with the help of Luffy, Ussop, Brook. "SANJIIII!!!" Luffy screamed. "IM HUNGRYYY!" Luffy yelled. Sanji then pushed Luffy off of him. "Be patient and you'll get your food." Sanji said. "Okay! But you better hurry." Luffy said running away. "I just said to be patient!" Sanji yelled.

Zoro then was about to ask the cook on what's for lunch when he realized his hoodie and sweatpants were on the cook. "Ero-cook was is that your wearing..." Zoro pointed out. "Um clothing." Sanji replied. "My clothing." "No it's not." "It's obvious it's mine." "Well it's not because everybody has sweatpants and hoodies because that's a very common thing people wear so it's not odd if someone wears it." "Okay you talk way too much." Zoro said and walked away.

1 hour later

"LUNCH IS READY!" Sanji said. All the men have sat down and started eating while the two women have already started. 'Since everyone is here' Zoro thought. "I have something to say," Zoro explains. "What is it?" chopper asks. "Well my clothes are gone and I'm basically homeless." Zoro said. "You look homeless," Sanji mumbled. "I need my clothes back," Zoro said looking at his friends. "Well it's not me or brook..." Franky said. "Actually we both are wearing your underwear right now." Brook said "..."

"...Your clothes are way too big," Chopper explained. "I don't wear other people clothing." Jimbei said.

10 minutes of staring

"Your clothes are comfy Zoro..." Nami admitted. "I agree your style of clothing is very comfortable." Robin said. "AGREED!" Luffy replied. "Well since we are roommates I didn't think you would have minded." Ussop said laying his head low. "I'm not explaining my reasoning..." Sanji said. "Sharing is caring.." Ussop said. "Sharing is NOT caring," Zoro said "Sharing IS caring idc what you say," Nami said.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

YALL IM SUPER SORRY THAT I UPLOADED LIKE A WHOLE MONTH LATE I SAID ILL UPLOAD LIKE ONCE A WEEK OR TWO IN THE BEGINNG BUT i TYPED THAT LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO SO I LIED IM SORRY

Word count:935