Christmas special!

SINCE CHRISTMAS IS HERE, HERES A QUICK CHAPTER OF HOW THE STRAWHATS SPEND CHRISTMAS TOGETHER. (In this universe)

"HO, HO, HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!" "SHUT UP CHRISTMAS WAS YESTERDAY!"

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Mall

"Robin what should we buy for the guys?" Nami asked looking around. "Well we should think about what they really like the most and what represents them." Robin replied. "I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEAS THEN!" Nami yelled sprinting off. Robin followed behind.

Home

"GUYSSS!" Nami yelled, "I HAVE A SURPRISE!!" Luffy ran downstairs with Ussop beside him. "WHAT IS IT!" Luffy said tripping Ussop. "OWW!" Ussop whined. "LUFFY!" Ussop got up pouncing on him. They both rolled and bicketer until Nami had to step in.

"Anyways I have a surprise for everybody!" Nami squealed. "I picked them out for each and everyone of you!" "Here's yours Luffy!" Nami said, "monkey pj pants?" Luffy asked, "Monkey pj pants that are holding meat actually" Nami said crossing her arms. "How'd you even find this?" Ussop asked looking at the pants. "Oh I customed made it," Nami replied. "WHAT!" Ussop yelled, "I COULDVE MADE SO MANY COOL CLOTHING!" "No you couldn't.." Nami scoffed.

"Zoro here's yours." Nami said handing him the piece of clothing. "I already have enough clothing," Zoro complained. "Just take it," Nami said sighing. "What is this..." Zoro asked. Sanji looked over and started bursting out of laughter. "THAT SUITS YOU SO WELL HAAHAHAHAHA," Sanji laughed out. "I'm throwing this away..." "you know if you do that you'll owe me $56.95." "Never mind." Zoro got pjs of moss Printed on.

It was the same with the others they all got pjs and Nami asked if they all could wear it on Christmas morning. They all agreed some willingly some unwillingly.

Everybody went off to go buy some Christmas gifts. Franky and Ussop were in charge of decorating the house. Zoros cat named Mimi was dressed up by Nami and Robin in a cute elf outfit.

The week before Christmas was chaotic mostly because some people were trying to take a peek at the presents. "LUFFY I SWEAR IF YOU COME IN MY ROOM AGAIN ILL MAKE YOU PAY ME $50 DOLLARS ON THE SPOT!" Nami yelled chasing Luffy out of the room. Luffy ran and jumped on to the ceiling making Nami go back to her room grumbling. "I was just curious..." Luffy said getting down.

Everyone was busy doing there own thing while Luffy was bored. He wrapped up all his gifts he got and tried to help out Franky but broke the whole tree in half. So Franky scolded Luffy saying not to touch any of the decorations.

Luffy was walking around trying to find something to do when he saw Zoros cat. He picked up Zoros cat and played with her for a while. Mimi then meowed saying that she was hungry and Luffy picked up on it and poured some food. But the food landed on the cats head and Mimi hissed at Luffy scaring him away. "I was trying to feed you.." Luffy said pouting.

Luffy then saw Zoro and noticed that he was sleeping. "ZORO!" Luffy yelled, "can we go to McDonald's?" Zoro jumped up staring at Luffy. "Just go ask the cook to make something for you." Zoro grumbled. "But he's making his gifts for Nami and Robin which is gonna take hours since he wants to make them sooooooo perfect." Luffy whined. "Okay I'll drive you but don't complain if we end up getting lost." Zoro yawned. "I'm 95% we will get lost I'll go get someone else to come with us wait for me!" Luffy said running.

"ROBINNNN!!!" Luffy yelled while running upstairs. Luffy burst opened the door seeing Robin reading a book in her chair. "Can you come with us to McDonald's and make sure Zoro doesn't get lost." Luffy asked politely. "Sure give me one second. "OKAY" Luffy yelled running down stairs.

Driving

It was snowing outside and somehow Mimi was in the car with them. She was sleeping on Robin lap. "Guys I just took a left turn when it said right..." Zoro said. "Bro.." Luffy Said "Just keep on going straight and go do a u-turn." Robin said. "Oh... I knew that." Zoro said following her instructions.

They made it to McDonald's and ordered a bunch of food which almost made the cashier and the cook pass out. It took about 30 minutes to make all the food. "Why did the food take so long I was starving..." Luffy complained. "probably because you ordered 7 cheese burgers, 5 large fries, 18 chocolate chip cookie, and 2 large Fantas." Zoro said "oh yeah"

They all got home and Sanji was cooking dinner. They all ate and went to bed since they have been working all day. "Sanji?" "...what" "you wanna fly with me?" "Sure if it makes you go to sleep..." Sanji dozes off. "Okay! Goodnight."

Christmas eve

"Did you guys already put all your gifts under the tree??" Nami asked during breakfast. "Yea," everyone replied. "Okay remember what we're wearing tn and the whole day tmr." Nami said. "But do I really have to wear it?" Zoro complained. "Either you wear it or give me $250." "..I'll just wear it."

Luffy wandered around trying to check what kind of presents he got by shaking them and listening in. He then was caught by Ussop and was chased away. Ussop later did the same thing and was caught by Luffy.

They all did fun board games after dinner. Sanji and Robin won most of the board games. They played some volleyball outside which made certain people mad.

They all slept peacefully in there room and were all eager for tomorrow.

CHRISTMAS!

Christmas was here and Luffy was wide awake at 5 am with Sanji. Sanji was drinking some coffee while Luffy was drinking some juice. Luffy helped Sanji taste test since that was the only thing he could do. Sanji baked some gingerbreads making each one of them each person of the house. Everybody got up an hiur later so it was about 7 am.

Zoro was the last one to wake up.

They all opened there presents taking pictures. Luffy presents were questionable but everybody still appreciated the gift. Luffy got a meat plushie from Robin which she made herself. Zoro got a beanie from Sanji since he couldn't think of anything else. Nami got earrings from Chopper and they were designed very beautifully. Ussop got a slingshot from Franky which he uses to hit the monster trio. Sanji got cooking supplies from Nami which he cherishes. Chopper got a cherry blossom Lego set from Jimbei which made him jump from joy. Robin got a bracelet from Zoro which was purple and gold. Franky got a pillow case with cola on it from Luffy. Brook got a brand new violin from Ussop which Brook squealed. Jimbei got a fish form Brook saying he has a new relative living with him and laughed so hard he almost fainted.

They all had plenty of fun on Christmas.

Next morning

Ussop was playing around with his slingshot trying to aim for Zoro when he woke up. Ussop pulled it away trying to play it off. "Uhm," Ussop Said "HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Zoro stared in confusion. "Shut up Christmas was yesterday. "Yea but we can still be in that Christmas spirit. Brook then blasted Christmas music around the house until Nami found him.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

SORRY I POSTED THIS AFTER CHRISTMAS AND LITERALLY NEW YEARS IS IN TWO DAYS SO IM PROB NTO GONNA MAKE A NEW YEARS SPECIAL BUT U HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD NEW YEARS!

Word count:1278