Rooms

CHAPTER 2, I HOPE YALL ENJOY 😋😋🫶

"Have you ever imagined flying?" "Shut up I'm trying to sleep."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

"We need to figure out who's roommates with who," Nami announced, "Its obvious that me and Robin are going to be roommates, so all of you need to write your names on a piece of paper and put them inside this box."

Sanji wrote his name elegantly which was in cursive. Zoro wrote his name sloppy but not as sloppy as Luffys. "Fancy much," Zoro said, "Shut up at least I have good handwriting unlike yours," Sanji snapped back. "Okay sure my handwritings bad but it's not as bad as Luffys," Zoro says. "Yea theirs barely a difference," Sanji mumbled.

All of the male straw hat members put their name in the box one by one. "No take backs by the way," Nami said, "first up is Jimbei and Chopper!" Chopper smiled at Jimbei, "I guess we're roomates now!" Chopper said happily. "Yeah let's get along well," Jimbei smiled back

"Next is!...." Nami announced. "Ussop and Zoro!" "Bro...," Ussop said "I do NOT wanna be roommates with him." "I'm not even that bad," Zoro replied offensively. "You snore too loud, your rooms always messy, and you always have an urge to exercise every second which your sweat WILL stink up the whole room." Ussop said. "..." Zoro stayed silent in embarrassment.

Sanji was laughing as well as Luffy. "He's not lying Zoro.." Nami said, "how do you guys even know my room is messy?" Zoro said in defense. "We've been to your house and in your room?" Sanji said. "Oh... I forgot."

"Anyways," Nami said, "next up is.... Franky and Brook!" "I'm about to see skeleton pornography everywhere," Franky said. "WHAT!!" Jimbei said. "Why'd you have to call me out like that," Brook said, "I thought we were best buds." "Im sorry bro... but I kinda had too," Franky said while laughing. "Just you wait imma get payback on you," Brook said.

"That Leads up to Luffy and Sanji being roommates since their the last ones!" Nami said. "what." "LOOKS LIKE WERE ROOMIEEESSS!!" Luffy yelled. "I can see and hear that," Sanji said sighing. Luffy was bouncing up and down while Zoro and Ussop were laughing. "The sides of the rooms are gonna be so different," Ussop said snickering. "For real," Nami said.

"Also," Nami said, "were splitting the bathrooms." "How do we split a bathroom?" Zorro asked, "do we cut it?" Luffy also asked. "THESE DUMBASSES!" Sanji yelled. "We share it," Ussop said sighing. "Oh," Zoro said, " I knew that." Zoro said with a straight face. "Sure you did..." Nami said.

"Jimbei, Chopper, Franky, and Brook," Nami said, "y'all are gonna share a bathroom since y'alls rooms are right across from each other. "Doesn't sound that bad," Franky said, "I agree with him" Jimbei said. "Wait... does that mean I have to share a bathroom with these two dirty ass people.." Ussop said "Yes!" Nami said, "good luck!" Nami says as she brings her luggage into her shared room.

Chopper and Jimbei

"How should we set up the room?" Jimbei asked. "Um we could do half and half?" Chopper replied. "That's doesn't sound bad let's try it for now and see if it works out." Jimbei said."we're gonna have to share a bed is it okay with you?" Chopper said. "As long as it's okay with you." Jimbei said shrugging.

Jimbei and Chopper were a very nice pair. They were neat and cleaned up making sure every thing wasn't too messy. They also gave each other privacy and respected each other which went well for the both of them.

Brook and Franky

"We are not sleeping in the same bed," Franky said "agreed" Brook replied. "Imma build a separate bed real quick" Franky said. "Alright imma just wait here."

Franky came back with a folded up bed. "What are you carrying?" Brook asked. "A foldable bed," Franky said like it was not big deal. "You really can build anything," Brook said smirking. "Um why are you smiling.." Franky said scared. "Can you build a woman skeleton for me." "Absolutely not."

Franky and Brook their an okay pair. They kinda clean after themselves but their room will be messy. Whenever Franky moves in his sleep he moves the whole room which wakes up and Brook and he gets so annoyed. There was this one time when Franky woke up Brook by snoring so loud so he hovered over Franky until he woke up and jump scared him. Franky gets annoyed of Brooks bone crackling like a Minecraft skeleton dieing whenever he walks. Also when ever Brook wakes up before Franky, which happens a lot, he always sings very loudly or does a rooster morning call.

Ussop and Zoro

"So... how you doing?" Ussop asked. "Good." Zoro said. "That's good, that's good." Ussop said. "So we gonna be sleeping together?" Ussop said. "I guess so unless... you sleep on the floor." Zoro said. "WHAT, WHY ME?!?" Ussop asked. "Because.... Why not." Zoro replied. "Either we're sharing or YOU are sleeping on the floor." Ussop said. "We'll just share the bed if were gonna keep arguing like this." Zoro said.

"You put you stuff there and I put my stuff here you understand?" Ussop asked. "Yes I do and STOP TREATING ME LIKE IM DUMB." Zoro yelled. "Sorry." Ussop said in a sarcastic tone.

Zoro and Ussop aren't the best to have together since they complain about each other a lot. Zoro would stink up the room usually which made Ussop stay in the extra rooms whenever he needed to work in private. Sometimes they work out together which leads to a sweaty room. Since Ussop complained about it so much they made an home gym for him and whenever someone goes in there they faint. Ussop had sprayed the room with perfume and other good smelling products. They watch movies together which surprisingly they have the same taste of movies. (They watched titanic and cried.) sometimes Luffy comes over to play with Ussop on his new inventions.

Sanji and Luffy

"WERE SHARING A BED?!?" Sanji yelled. Luffy was just bouncing up and down on the bed breaking it a bit. "Stop jumping up and down you idiot." Sanji said. Luffy stopped jumping up and down and grabbed Sanji and started jumping again but with him. "YOUR GONNA MAKE A THROW UP!" Sanji yelled. Sanji kicked Luffy and fixed his outfit. "THAT HURT!" Luffy said rubbing his head.

Sanjis side of the room was neat and clean while Luffys was dirty and stinky. Sanji always Sprays his cologne everywhere which Luffy sneezes, coughs, and complain about it. Luffy smells like Sanji whenever he comes out of their room. Sanji asks Luffy to taste test his food which he never says no to. Sanji picks up after Luffy whenever he makes a mess. Zoro sometimes comes over to taste test sanjis cooking. Luffy convinces Sanji to play pirates with him and once they got caught by Nami and she started taking pictures. Luffy has a habit of talking in his sleep and whenever There going to sleep. "Have you ever imagined flying?" "Shut up I'm trying to sleep."

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

OKAY I HOPED YALL LIKED THAT BTW THERE REACTIONS ARE DEFINETLY NOT HOW THEY WOULD ACTUALLY REACT THIS IS FANNON NOT CANNON

ALSO ABOUT THE BROOK WALKING AND HE KEEPS ON MAKING THE SKELETON DIENG MINECRAFT NOISE HES NOT A SKLETON HES JUST REALLY SKINNY

Word count: 1250