𝟐 𝐌𝐀𝐍 ; 𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐰 + 𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧

Почніть із самого початку

____

"hm, this feel good baby?" nasir questioned, still pumping his two fingers in and out of the boys hole. jay tried to answer his question, all his words coming out as choked whimpers which only made nasir laugh.

nasir put his other hand to work, stroking justin's length at a steady pace that matched the pumping of his fingers. every time nasir got to the tip of jay's dick, he would hit the pleasured boys g-spot. "fuck! nazzyy-" jay moaned, a couple tears escaping his eyes as he threw his head back.

"you cumming?" nasir cooed, spitting onto justin's hole as the boy nodded rapidly. nasir only chuckled. "gimmie that nut, baby.." he demanded, placing his warm mouth over jay's tip. the boy whimpered once again as his lit was kitty licked and his spot was poked at repeatedly. 

justin gripped the sheets tightly, his legs shaking uncontrollably. nasir's licking came to a stop as he took justin's nut in his mouth but the fingers jammed inside of the already tired hole were still at work. 

justin's hold on the sheets released but the shaking in his legs had yet to cease. 

"i can't even believe my fingers did this to you," nasir mumbled, pecking justin's lips. "i'm not even gonna give you this dick yet.." 

___(meanwhile)___

"semir please, please please!"

mikey cried out, his hand pushing at sdot's stomach. tears rolled down his face as semir took his cap off, placing it on backwards on mikey's head instead, a hood love language. "uh uh, you wanted this shit right? take it then."

mikey cried out as he felt semir's tip poke his prostate. he couldn't run anymore, the sweeper had grabbed both his wrist and was now holding them behind his back. mikey had never felt pleasure this overwhelming in his life, it was almost too much.

semir thought mikey looked amazing like this. semir figured he was in love, the way he gave mikey anything he wanted whenever and wherever. he never missed an opportunity to give mikey what he wanted. rough sex is what he wanted so rough sex is what sdot gave him, no going back now.

semir leaned down, speaking against mrow's ear now. "you so fucking pretty. fuck- and you taking my dick so good." semir praised, giving mikey hickeys all behind his ear and down his neck. mikey gripped around semir, making the man loose his mind.

"so.. oh my god- so tight and wet. it's so perfect baby..." semir shamelessly groaned in mikey's ear. semir couldn't stop the groans and small whimpers that left his mouth anymore. mikey had started to move back against his dick and made semir feel so good.

"just like that mikey.."

the way semir said mikey's name made him wetter, it seemed like. mikey was never that much of a talker during sex, so he made sure he showed his appreciation to his partner by putting his all into every time they had sex. 

and semir loved it.

mikey kept tightening around semir, moaning even louder than before , signaling his release was coming. mikey had been holding it for as long as possible, knowing semir liked it when they came together. 

"cum with me baby, make a mess on your dick." semir groaned, grabbing mikey's neck as he pulled the boy into a sloppy kiss. mikey didn't need any more confirmation as he released his juices all over his lover. 

as mikey shook, his cum painting semir's dick, he felt the other feeling his whole up. the warm liquid feeling him up made mikey feel hot all over, making him groan before collapsing on his stomach.

Nunu's A/N:

this how i felt writing this man, sorry it's not longer/ better quality. I'm so tired, LMFAOO. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.