Don't worry I'll always be here,you're father will always be here☺️

HELLO EVERYONE AND I'M BACK TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF THIS STORY!

WARNING⚠️!:
NONE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what happened yesterday the C/N's family slept peacefully and woke up the same time as always their father woke up earlier than them instead of him leaving the room C/N decided to wait for his children to wake up.

While waiting he used his item box to get a tea that has already been ready by his secretary before they left,time does not work on the item box so the tea never went cold,as he prepared his own tea he use his item box to get some treats so that once his children
woke up they will eat something before going to something quite unpleasant.

'Even though they're older than any of the other countryhuman, I'm quite worried because this is there first time being in a room and everyone will stare at them like they want to eat them'C/N thought.

'I hope they will be okay,no matter what I'll protect them even it means killing someone'C/N thought as his eyes suddenly darkened like it has no emotion at all.

As his eyes darkened it change back to normal when he heard his children are slowly waking up and he smiled "Good morning my children"C/N said "Good morning to father"they said in unison.

They all enjoyed the food and they all prepared themself for the *Big event*
that is about to happen in about 9 in the morning and they have 5 hours to brace themself.

As they left the room they went to main hall of the hotel where everyone was in,when they opened the door they were shocked to see that everyone were awake except they all look like they didn't sleep at all.

"Good morning everyone"C/N said as they look at them and nodded their heads "By the way,why is everyone so early today?"C/N asked "Well were sorry to inform you but we move the time of the meeting so at 7:00 in the morning everyone will be there"UN said,this makes C/N's children to thing 'so we only have 3 hours to prepare our self'they all thought with fear in there eyes.

"Is that so,then what time are we gonna leave?" C/N asked "Well about 5:00 because it'll take sometime to get to our destination"UN said,C/N's children looks at the time and it's 4:30 so they have 30 minutes left before they will leave.

"It's going to be okay because I will be there,papa will be here to protect you okay?" C/N said to his children who looks like they're about to have a heart attack (I mean you can't blame them even though they're far older than all of the oldest countries it's still they're first time in a room filled with people whose eyes are on them, I'll be terrified and cry a lot I swear especially since I'm introvert)"Y-Yes father"they said with no energy instead they feel nervous.

C/N hugged his children "It's okay shhhhh,don't worry I'll be here" they all hugged him back feeling his warmth and they feel protected by their father "Thank you papa" they said 'it has been awhile since they never use formality against me I really missed them calling me papa or dad' C/N thought as he hugged them closely using his wings to cover them as he smiles genuinely remembering they're old memories.

As they finally calmed down UN came and said "it's almost 5:00 so let's go and start the meeting Mr.C/N" he said in a bit serious tone 'So they're finally getting serious that only means that they're something else they're gonna asked at the meeting' C/N thought "You heard them my children let's go and don't afraid don't forget that I'm here okay" He said smiling genuinely.

"Yes father" as they walked behind there father as they went to a Limousines and when they're inside, instead of flying it was driving on the ground "oh now I know what Mr.America said back then" Cerus said America look away from disappointed because he can't compete to C/N's technology no matter what.

"About that can you give me the blueprint or how you made the flying cars,of course I'll pay you handfuls of money if you want no matter the cost" American said 'Этот чертов американец ими воспользовался!!!'
(That damn American taking advantage of them!!!)Russia thought while fuming in rage.

"Sorry but no" C/N said 'i am not an idiot or someone who you can easily tricked or even taking advantage on,I've already learned my lesson long ago' C/N thought "What!?why?!" American said quite startled and confused 'why does he not accept it it's actually a good deal!?' American thought.

"I'm sorry if not specific that's why I did not accept the deal is because I don't need money and my people and I made that of our own and that's why I don't need money because Mr.UN told me that I can exchange 💱 my crystals to money so I hope there's no hard feelings here" C/N said while smiling 'and considering only magic can make those cars move without worry Id rather not tell them that after all magic is longed forgotten so this is for the better' C/N thought '媽的,他的撲克臉很厲害,我雖然掌握了,但根本看不懂他' (Damn, his poker face is very good. Although I have mastered it, I can't read him at all.)China thought.

-as the ride went on everyone was quite especially america,as they finally arrived C/N's children is on the edge so C/N calmed them down-

"It's going to be okay now let's go in" As C/N walked through the hallways while his children are walking behind him,when they finally arrived they were Infront of a big door not as big as C/N's meeting room though.

While they were standing outside the door C/N could hear screaming, argument,insults and about business considering that the door is soundproof but C/N could still hear them.

"I'm sorry but can you wait here for awhile things may not be pretty and I need to make sure everyone is ready and I need to tell them you're here,I will call you're once it's clear" UN said 'So this is how serious he is what a good poker face you have' C/N thought "Okay I will wait" C/N said.

As they opened the door you can hear the shouting inside more clearly and when they went in they did not closed it fully so when they call my name I can hear it,I could hear UN getting angry at them and told them about me.

As it went silent they all got ready to meet me and UN is talking about what they experience in my country and what it looks like and how advanced we are at technology "Everything in this country is magnificent and it is full of life as it's being ruled by the leader/countryhuman named C/N" UN said saying out loud my name so that we can hear.

As UN said my name my children hide behind me as the doors widely open as I breath in and out I was about to go in when I felt my children shiver so I looked behind me and patted their heads reassuring them that they will be okay as they followed behind 'Don't worry I'll always be here,You're father will always be here' C/N thought.

Cliffhanger!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm it's me the creator and I want to say I'm sorry for those who I promise to post it and few days ago,I did not know what happened when I tried posting this chapter it did not post at all and when I checked my phone this chapter got deleted so i rewrite it once again😭😭😭and I'm so sorry!!!

And if someone notice my chapters are getting little to short to read because someone I know told me if I make my chapters longer no one will most likely read it so I make it shorter than usual and I want to know what you think if you want it longer or shorter...I hope someone will message me back so that I could do the next chapter.

Once again English is not my first language and if there's any corrections blame google and my auto correct!!!

And I don't back read I just write whatever's in my mind.

And I hope you enjoy the story!!!See you next time on the next chapter!!!