THINK!!!

~The next morning~

C/N
As I woke up early I did my daily routine to cook us breakfast and prepare myself and ready my things as I waited inside the dinning room for the others to wake up until I heard the door open from revealing America and I said "Good morning Mr.America"

America
As I woke u and feeling quite thirsty I slowly woke up so that I won't wake my roommates especially Russia he doesn't like being awaken this early. So I tip toed out of the room and went to the dinning room,as I opened the door to reveal C/N siting in his chair drinking some coffee and it looks like he is waiting for us all to wake up. "Good morning Mr.America"he said and I look at my watch 'Who the hell are awake at 1:30 in the freaking morning just to prepare and wait for the others to wake up?!' I thought and look back at him and slowly back out of the room and went to Mr.UN's room and when I open the door i saw Mr.UN still asleep as well as his roommate Europe and ASEAN. I went to UN's bed and it looks like that my presence awoke all three of them.

Europe
As I was sleeping I felt a presence in the room and I woke up to see America looking at UN in a creepy way.

ASEAN
As I woke up I saw America staring at UN in a creepy way that it made me feel chills running down my spine as I look at America.

UN
I suddenly woke up from my sleep due to someone or something staring at me,my vision was blurry for a bit. I adjusted my eyes and my vision is getting clear to see America looking at me intensely and his eyes are like looking inside my soul. I jolted a bit and looked at America right to the eye after a while of staring at each other without blinking "W-what are you d-doing here America?"I asked "A-and W-why are you a-awake at this time?" I tried not stutter but failed misrebly because I'm scared at this new behavior that America is showing.
"I need you're help to wake up everyone"he said in a menacing voice "W-why is there something wrong?" I asked in concern. "C/N is waiting for us in the dining room" he said and I was dumfounded and look at the time "It's 1:40 in the morning and he's waiting there?" I asked "Yes and he already prepared breakfast for us" he said and I wake up as soon as possible and bolted out of the room and woke up everyone.Everyone wasn't happy being awake at this time especially Russia,Reich and Soviet "Why do we have to wake up this early!?" Reich said growling and annoyed tone "Just follow me" he said and all of us went to dining room and saw C/N and his children drinking coffee and some hot chocolate mocha while waiting for us "Oh good morning everyone why not we all had our breakfast"he said in a bright smile,all of us were just standing there and looking at them and we all have the same thoughts 'Who in the world would woke up 1:45 in the freaking morning?!"

C/N
As Mr.America left the room without saying anything,my children came in and was already prepared when they saw me "Good morning my children!"I said with a bright smile "Good morning Father!" They said in unison as they smiled back and they all take their seats right beside me. Sooner all the countries came inside and was standing there quietly and staring at us "Oh good morning everyone why not we all had our breakfast"I said and they still stare at us until "My goodness!C/N did you even sleep?!"Germany said "Yes me and my children sleep peacefully" I said "Are you sure?"ASEAN said in a concerned tone "Yes,Why is everyone questioning us if we sleep peacefully?" I asked "Well it's because you woke up so early"UN said "Oh that's normal no need to be very surprised"Labrish said.

"What do you mean?"Soviet said "Well you see,our father sometimes woke up at 12:00 or 1:00 in the morning and my brother sometimes woke up at 2:00 in the morning while for us sister's we woke up at 2:30 but when there's an urgent matter that were gonna do we siblings woke up at the same time as our father!" Aron said cheerfully,while the countries looking at us in disbelief "Do you even have any proper sleep at all" Europe said. "What do you mean?" Cerus asked "You see normal sleeps should be 8-10 hours so that you can have a proper rest and even if us countries are busy we sometimes sleep at 5-6 hours only but this is not normal because you only sleep like 3-4 hours only and that isn't healthy!" Germany said.