Day 2

───────☆───────

He adjusted the strap of his bag over his shoulder as he walked across the campus, away from the Creative Building where he had just had his last lecture.

Thanks to Yeosang's relentless efforts, Wooyoung had completed most of his contribution to the group assignment.

As he made his way towards the student dormitories, he crossed the Sports Building. It was then that the glass doors opened and a group of girls stepped out, all of them lost in aimless chatter amongst themselves.

Almost immediately, he spotted Hana among them, a bag with what looked like a badminton racket inside slung over her shoulder.

The sight made him pause in his tracks. Not only was he completely enthralled by the girl once again, but he also suddenly seemed to remember that he had to go for his own sports session around this time too.

The fact had completely slipped from his mind and he knew that he should move, but he couldn't bring himself to. Wooyoung was fully aware that he must have looked like an absolute creep right now, yet his gaze remained attached to Hana.

Even in the dimming sunlight, she somehow managed to take his breath away. The way she laughed drew him in like a moth to a flame and, to be completely honest, he didn't even know whether he was blinking or not.

Too caught up in his observation, it was no surprise that Wooyoung literally jumped out of his skin when a pair of hands landed firmly on his shoulders.

"Whatcha looking at, Wooyoung?"

Wooyoung whipped around to face the taller male.

"Mingi! You scared the hell out of me!"

Mingi only grinned in response to the frown on the blond's face.

"We're supposed to be going for our basketball session in like two minutes and you're standing here, staring at a bunch of girls. You really are such a creep."

The younger boy gave him a playful, yet forceful, shove.

"Shut up, Mingi. It's not like that! It's..." Wooyoung trailed off as he readjusted his bag over his shoulder. His eyes went back to where Hana was standing before only to realise that she was gone. He let out a sigh, returning his attention to Mingi. "Never mind. Whatever. I totally forgot about it today anyway. It'll take too long for me to go back to my dorm and get changed and come back. I'm skipping today's session."

With that, he turned and started making his way back towards the student dormitories. Mingi started following after him.

"Wooyoung, wait! What's up with you?"

Mingi's teasing demeanour instantly switched, concern overriding anything else. He grabbed onto the younger's forearm, making the blond turn around to face him.

Wooyoung brushed him off dismissively.

"Nothing. Just...have to finish a group project anyway. The others are pissed that I'm not doing much."

The older boy raised an eyebrow, not convinced, but didn't press the topic. He reluctantly let go of Wooyoung's arm.

"Alright, dude. Good luck. I'll let Coach know that you can't make it."

"Thanks, Mingi."

He gave Mingi an appreciative smile before turning around and going back towards his dorm.

───────☆───────