07. DRAGONS

1x7

DRAGONS

The announcement of Rhaenyra as heir to the throne shook the seven kingdoms, for everyone it had been a surprise that King Viserys would make the decision to skip his firstborn to name his second daughter heir, only those who really knew the princ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The announcement of Rhaenyra as heir to the throne shook the seven kingdoms, for everyone it had been a surprise that King Viserys would make the decision to skip his firstborn to name his second daughter heir, only those who really knew the princess could say that It had been Cerys's own decision to name her sister as heir. Despite not carrying the title of heir Cerys maintained her place at the court table and began to take her duties as first daughter more seriously than before, which surprised everyone, even King Viserys himself. From that moment on things changed for everyone, especially for the sisters. While the two were still as close as before, they now had different responsibilities. Cerys prepared to become a warrior and fulfill her promise to leave King's Landing in search of Vhagar, while Rhaenyra prepared to face the court and people she will one day rule. The two were walking along different paths that little by little threatened to separate them, much to the dismay of their father who was beginning to notice how little time they spent together.

That day they had another meeting at court, Cerys dressed herself that morning in her usual attire. Dark pants, a white shirt and over it a simple black vest, the clothes she wore to ride Dhagara. As always, she took her place in the chair that belonged to Daemon, to the left of her father, right in front of Otto Hightower. Rhaenyra was also present at that meeting, but she still maintained her position as the king's cupbearer, which Cerys unsuccessfully sought to change. The discussion of the moment was the death of Sir Ryam, the commander of the royal guard, and how his replacement would be decided. A conversation that the princess did not find very interesting.

Or at least not until Corlys Velaryon interrupted the meeting.

"Four ships have been lost, the last one was my banner," the Lord of Driftmark was visibly upset. "The stone steps are already a conflagration, but you come here and hesitate with court matters"

"If you have anything to discuss, Lord Corlys..."

"I want to know what will be done about my ships and men." Corlys interrupted him.

"The crown will compensate you for your ship and crew, and will give an offering to the relatives," Otto replied.

"I don't think compensation is the solution," Cerys interjected, bringing her gaze to her father. "Compensation will not eliminate the problem, it may calm the families, but this will continue to happen if we do not do something"

"The princess is right." Corlys supported her, "I don't want compensation. I want the stone steps to be taken by force and the crab feeder to burn."

"I am not prepared to start a war with the Free Cities." Viserys glanced at her daughter.

Cerys looked away from her father, she knew that despite being right Viserys would never start a war.

"These pirates are not from the Free Cities"

burning fire. (daemon targaryen) original story of zugaritas (PAUSED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें