Her vision went red and normal colored for a few seconds. It's like a light.

"it hurts..it really h-hurts..I c-cant."

"Hm, how pathetic. this was your fault, mimi. For acting on your own and putting kiki in a position when her vision is flashing those traumatic memories in her head, I like a VR headset. she knows damn well what I'm trying to do. You are supposed to be so strong and so aloof. but this is able to give you such a weak state to be in? so pathetic. what if..
Malori deserved to die. what if ouroboros's purpose to kill her is supposed to truamatize you. That's so obvious, by the way. does she deserve to die? Tell me kiki♡ I don't want mimi to be interfered in any part of this."

"I-i...gh.."

prinica smiled in kiki's broken state, but when to go get something.

"Here..be right back kiki. I have a little gift for you that I think you would absolutely love♡ just say here in your pathetic frozen feet and don't move.
You two, mimi."

"....fine."

"Good♡"

prinica closed the doors to start their silence towards each other.

"Kiki. Just don't look at it. I don't know how to fix the truama and how to fix you, but if you want to ask me to help you. Then I can.. just tell me what I can do.. I'm your best friend."

"....."

"Come on, answer me. Are you going to back down and rest your ears down, be in a corner, and cry about this execution attraction, or are you going to fess up and take up to the situation. I'm in the ground. My wounds are getting numb, and I'm getting nauseous. and you are here.
Having tears running down your face, reliving the truama about malori's death. You are stronger than this. I know you can break this truama in you."

".....a-..."

"Because I'm done. I'm done trying to help you heal from this truama corrupting the remaining light of your soul. you need to return back to reality and look at it. Look at the old blood on the spears and look at it even further. try to express your anger about it, and do not bottle it in. no matter what cost.
Come on.. I can see it.
I can feel your truama coming out of your aura."

kiki looked up, trembling so much as her eyes glanced up at it so harshly.

"I feel..."

"Yes? you don't have to say too much but express how you feel. I know this is sucking your soul deep down, but don't let it drag it down. scrap it back up and touch the surface."

"I-"

"IM BACK. I'm pretty sure you must recognize this one kiki-chan.
I found something in a closet before I found mimi getting her father out of that dungeon."

a stench stabbed both of their noses right when she got back.

"Don't fucking tell me thats.."

"I already came here when I came to this place to get her father. But is that the smell of a dead body..."

"It is. but I'm definitely not gonna show it to you yet. but it reminds me of a little incident that happened here. It's so obvious but so stupidly traumatic to remember.. in kiki's point of view. you guys are free to look or continue to remain sniffing and not looking, I don't want to force her truama upon this entire moment, but having to force it is to leave with sakura's father by my hands. Open your eyes."

"What if we dont."

princia let down a sound of a body get dropped to the floor.

"Mimi. Shut the fuck up. this isn't about you. This is about kiki. you can either pass out on the floor and let her father keep being held hostage or watch this and don't say a word.💢"