Karina shook her head no. "You can't change my mind. I'm really tired."

"That's sad. Soobin and Winter were expecting you to come."

Of all the people, Karina never expected that Winter will be joining them. "T-they are coming with us?"

"Yeah, just the four of us. They thought we should be celebrating the approval of your project with Winter."

Karina stared at Giselle for a moment, as if contemplating. Then she went back to arranging something on her table. "Are you sure that it's just the four of us?"

"Yeah, do you want to bring someone else?"

"No, no."

Giselle grinned. "Does that mean you're coming?"

"Fine, but I don't want to get drunk, okay?"

"Oh, you won't be."

-----

The four of them met in the hallway near the lift area.

"There you are guys!" Giselle exclaimed upon seeing Winter and Soobin. She looped her arms through Winter and looked at Soobin. "Where are we going, mister?"

Karina and Winter were silent like they both felt awkward. Winter gave a small smile. Karina returned it but turned away immediately when their eyes met.

"I have this place in mind right now. However, we might want to take a cab. My car's busted," said soobin, scratching his head.

"I could drive all of us there if you want." said Winter.

"Wow, you have a car?" asked Giselle.

"Mmm-mmm."

"That's good. Shall we?" Giselle pressed the elevator bottom.

-------

Soobin brought them to a place called "BarNing". It's one of the most famous bars in town as it offers a restaurant, a bar, and a dance party.

The first and second floors were designated for the "eaters-only". The basement is the place to be for the "dancers".

Soobin , Winter, Giselle and Karina arrived there and went to the third floor for the nice city view. Winter is sitting beside Giselle and in front of Soobin. Soobin is beside Karina. They ordered food and started digging after it was served.

They are having casual talks while eating. It was halfway through the meal when Winter noticed that Karina isn't really interacting with them. She observed the petite lady, thinking that maybe Karina doesn't really want to invite her here tonight, only Giselle and Soobin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Karina paused after she felt that Winter was staring at her.

Winter wanted to smack herself for not realizing what she was doing. "I was just wondering if you're okay. You don't look like you're enjoying yourself."

Karina stared at Winter. She can easily do it this time because the place is dimmed. Deep inside she knows what Winter is talking about. She is not in her best mood, probably because of a certain person named Giselle.

Ever since they went out that night, Giselle keeps on clinging to Winter on every single chances she gets. Sometimes she does this obvious flirty act like hitting Winter in the arm, or shoulder, whenever Winter jokes; or touching Winter's hair like she's fixing it. It's just too obvious and Winter doesn't seem to mind.

"Are you alright, Karina?" asked Soobin, scooting closer.

Winter raised an eyebrow. She knows Soobin is making a move now.