'Hey mom! Is it okay if i stay over at Joy's tonight? The party was really fun and we wanna gossip about the things that happened.' He texted.

She opened it immediately.

"Hey hun! Ofcourse that's okay! Just make sure to tell me too after you come home tomorrow 😉😉 Anything happen with Miguel? do you want me to bring you some stuff?' She replied.

Why would anything happen with him?

And also, how good of a kid is she that her mom just trusts her to stay over at someones right after a party?

'Tysm! 🫶🏼 Nothing happened with Mikey he basically just stood in a corner the whole time and im good, im borrowing some of Joy's pyjamas. Love you mom!'

'Love you too sweetie ❤️'

He put her phone down and watched some tiktoks untill Sophia came into his room.

-

Sophia walked out of the bathroom and into Miguel's room.

Her head spun around. Dizziness took over.

"Oh I don't.." She started.

She sat down next to him on his bed quickly.

"You'll be okay love." He said.

He took one of her hands and held it, his other hand was on her back, rubbing it.

"Ugh please call me that again." She said.

"With pleasure love." He replied.

She loved that.

She sighed.

"Dizzy.." She whispered.

"Maybe its an idea we both sleep in here tonight. Just so if something happens, im there." He suggested.

She nodded.

Did that really just happen?

He pulled a second bed out from under his.

"Are you still drunk?" He asked.

"Just a little tipsy." She replied.

He smiled.

"Im gonna go get you a blanket and i pillow. Stay here." He said.

She nodded and plopped down on her side of the bed. Her side was slightly lower, also, way more uncomfortable.

She thought for a second, well not exactly thought. She thought of something and then did it.

She crawled to Miguel's side of the bed and got under the covers.

Miguel came back.

"What are you-" He started.

"Get in here!" She said.

He sat down on what before was Sophia's side of the bed but now was his.

"Soph?" He asked.

The girl stayed quiet.

He looked at her.

Her eyes were closed, she'd fallen asleep.

"Goodnight." He said, smiling.

He put his hand on her cheek and admired her as she doze off to wonderland.

He got into his pjs aswell, which was really just a different pair of sweatpants, and got into his bed.

He layed there for a few seconds looking at the sleepy Sophia before him.

He closed his eyes aswell. Slowly drifting away.

"Hey Miguel?." She asked.

"Huh?" He replied.

"For like theatre we had to write our own short parts and then we have to perform them on stage and stuff and we get grades, and i wrote mine about you."

"Im exited to see it."

"Goodnight Mikey."

"Goodnight Soph."

-★-