"Listen, both of you, two of you aren't coming with us," Hyunjin said, pointing his fingers towards them.

Upon hearing his voice, Lana and Jeongin flinched badly, and yesterday's vision started flowing in their heads.

"Hyunjin, calm down your voice, you are scaring them," Felix said.
Hyunjin scoffed, rolling his eyes.

" This means it's better that you go separately because we don't want to introduce some scared little children as our siblings," Changbin said, continuing his eating.

"Changbin..."

"What I'm telling is the truth, Minho. There is nothing to hide. I'm 💯 percent sure these two are the kind of creatures that will bear everything but won't tell us a single thing.
I hate it when someone does something like that. It's better not to tell everyone that those losers are our blood," Changbin said while banging the table and then left.

"It's also better for us that we don't attract attention from people," Lana mumbled.

"Okay, then go pick any car you want, and the driver will drop you," Minho said. After that, everyone got up and went to their work/college.

At college

Lana and Jeongin came early because they didn't want to live in hell one more minute. After arriving early, Lana decided to go to the library since she had never visited, and Jeongin went to his classroom to study.

Lana was looking at a particular book but couldn't reach the bookshelf. She then jumped to get the book, but her leg slipped. She thought she was going to hit the floor, but instead, she fell onto the hard chest of someone.

When she looked up, her world stopped, and she suddenly felt like a snowfall, with the boy in front of her resembling a fallen angel. Those eyes staring at her, she did the same, not uttering a single word.

"Aren't you gonna stand up or do you want to stay longer?" the boy said in a deep voice

She immediately got up, feeling embraced, her cheeks heating up. "Sorry," she said, more like a whisper.

"Are you okay or hurting anywhere?" he asked, but his voice was still cold as ice, just like her new brother's, but something was different about him, she thought to herself.

"My leg... it's twisted," she said nervously, as the pain was visible in her eyes.

"Just sit here on the ground. I'm a medical student. I will try to help you, even though it's not my fault," he said, rolling his eyes.

 I will try to help you, even though it's not my fault," he said, rolling his eyes

Then she saw his uniform and his name tag.
"Park Sunghoon..." she said, looking at him as he was busy treating her.

"Ahhhhhhh."

"Just look at me, nothing else," he said.

She did, just looking at him, admiring him - his lips, his eyes, his hair, everything.

"Done," he said. When he said that, she tried to lift her leg and it wasn't hurting anymore.

"Thank you," Lana said.

"You need to be careful. If you know you are weak, you should ask for others' help. Arrogant people like you just wanting my attention, nothing more," Sunghoon said as he walked away, leaving Lana dumbfounded.
After that, Lana went to her classes.

Time skip

Lunch time

"And that's how the rude boy treated me, oppa. Is this my fault that I fell on him?" Lana said to Jeongin, making different mocking faces.

Jeongin just held back his laugh because his sister looked super cute while making those faces. It's been a while since they laughed like this, and Lana opened up like this.

"Heyyyyyy..... Jeonginnnn," someone called his name, getting the attention of the crowd present in the cafeteria.

"Ohhh, you are....... Yeonjun hyung.... Am I right?" Jeongin said.

"Yes, absolutely right! Thank God you remembered me. I thought you forgot. By the way, sorry for sitting here without your permission," Yeonjun winked, sitting at their table.

"How can we forget you when you are the one who helped me? Thank you, and no, we didn't mind because it's you," Lana said in a small, nervous voice.

"Omo, your voice is so pretty, lovely just like you," Yeonjun said. Lana just smiled silently.

"Ahhhhhhh, hyung, you cheater fox! This time I'm not gonna think you are older than me... where are you? You ungrateful older brother," a boy said, shouting loudly. Lana flinched upon hearing the loud voice.

"Yaaaa, you ungrateful, mannerless brother! Your favorite brother is here, right next to the left table, with the right direction straight towards you. I'm not in the mood to fight with you, so get your grip on others," Yeonjun shouted back.

" Guys, finally found him! Come on, he is at the cafeteria," that boy said, calling some people.

"Ah, please don't mind them. That dickhead is my brother, Choi Beomgyu, and he is a very, very loud extrovert," Yeonjun said, giving them the most fake smile.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Taehyun. It's nice to meet you," another person interrupted their conversation.
Yeonjun just rolled his eyes.

"I'm Soobin."

"I'm Kai."

"It's nice to meet you all," Jeongin said with a smile.

As you know, being an introvert, it's really hard to communicate with strangers, but somehow Jeongin and Lana feel safe around them.
After a while of introduction, TXT Chocos totally entertained them.
In a very short time, they made a place in the hearts of Lana and Jeongin.

" Why they are with TXT? "

( I hope you like this chapter even though it's not that satisfying. Ahhh, guys, finally my semester exams are starting next week. I'm so nervous even though I completed my studies, but still, negative thoughts are disturbing me. This is my first semester, and I don't have any idea how I'm going to do in the exam. That's why I'm not sure if I will update this story for the next two weeks. If I get time, I will try to update it. )