35. ROAD TRIP

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: ROAD TRIP

---

Andy and Mitch walked down the stairs and over to the buffet where they saw a 12-year-old boy.

"Who are you two?" the boy asked "Who are you?" Mitch said "I'm Stanley" the boy said "Where are your parents, kid?" Andy asked "Who are you calling a kid, you are my age" Stan said "We're 14. You are 12, not the same age" Andy said and Mitch rolled his eyes.

"Forgive my brother, is like that" Mitch said "Well, to answer your brother's question, my parents are here. Well, my dad is and he is sitting right over there" Stan said as he pointed on Diego who was sitting next to Klaus over by a table.

"Wait, Diego is your dad?" Mitch and Andy and Stan nodded "Yeah. Do you know him?" he asked "Yeah, he is our uncle" Mitch said "So you two are my cousins?" Stan asked "It seems like we are" Mitch said "Awesome" Stan said before hugging the two "I always wanted brothers or cousins" he said.

Diego and Klaus was looking at the Stanley who was hugging Mitch and Andy while they just had a confuse look on their faces.

Klaus then looked at Diego "That little delinquent is your son?" he asked "Allegedly my son" Diego said and Klaus laughed "That's so funny!" he said.

Then Five and Lara came walking out of the elevator before walking over to the buffet

Five was wearing black jeans and he put a white T-shirt with dark blue checked on and a white shirt underneath, he put on a light brown vest and put a hat on his head. The hat was checkered blue with a black band around it and a small feather on the left side while Lara was wearing a white shirt and dark green jeans.

Lara picked up a glass of orange juice while Five picked up a mimosa drink.

Five looked at Stan as he followed after Lara with one hand tucked into the pockets of his jeans while carrying his drink with his other hand.

"Wait, who's...Who's the mother?" Five asked Diego while he was looking over at Stan as him and Lara approached the table where Diego and Klaus was sitting as Mitch and Andy was sitting on a table close by so they could talk to the four.

"Lila" Diego answered "Excuse me?" Klaus asked as they all widened their eyes "Wait what?" Andy asked

"Whoa, Lila's here?" Five asked "Was. She dropped him off in my lap last night then bolted" Diego said "I don't much care for that one" Klaus said "Don't" Diego said as he pointed his finger at Klaus "Well, it must run in the family, that the brother's boys in this family swims fast" Lara said before taking a sip of her juice.

"Technically, she's family" Five said "She was trying to murder us, like..." Klaus said and thought for a moment, trying to wrap his head around the time travel "Yesterday" he said "Yeah, like I said 'family'" Five said before he put down his drink on the table "Is she coming back?" he asked Diego before he turned around to grab two chairs from another table.