Chapter 161 - 170

Começar do início

Chapter 163 Betrayal (6)

  Time always flies by when we are busy.

  Summer vacation is coming to an end in a blink of an eye.

  If it weren't for the rising ratings of "Kingdom of Heaven", Qin Xue almost felt as if she had accomplished nothing.

  The album of the soul singer will definitely be recorded before Du Sisi goes to school. But the later MV and other work will have to be delayed for a while. Before the profits from "Kingdom of Heaven" are fully realized, some projects still lack funds for development.

  What satisfied her the most was helping Yin Chengya write a few love songs that she loved. I believe that with his reputation as a soul singer and the songs he writes himself, he will become Fengxue's second signature singer.

  In addition, "Love in Heaven" is so popular that even Qin Xue herself was surprised. The songs in the TV series have already occupied major shopping malls, audio stores, coffee shops and other places. The popularity of the actors in it is also like flying. Recently, many fans have begun to gather outside the company, waiting for a long time to meet their idols.

  At this time, Qin Xue would be extremely grateful for her foresight in letting Fu Yi establish the safety management department in advance and recruit many relevant staff. Otherwise, he really wouldn't know how to deal with this situation.

  It is precisely because of its popularity that Qin Xue and screenwriter Lei have discussed that after the completion of twenty episodes, ten more episodes will be continued. As for how to edit it, they must discuss it in detail, and they cannot give the audience a watery plot.

  However, just when the whole company was working hard to move forward, something happened that could shake the foundation of the company.

  Early in the morning, Qin Xue was busy in the workroom as usual. Secretary Zhuo Ran suddenly informed Lu Ge that he had something urgent to see her.

  She had to put down her work and go back to the office.

  "Vice President, something happened!" Luger greeted her with sweat profusely.

  "What's wrong?" He was so anxious. Could it be that something happened to Chengya or Zhizhi?
  This is the only reason Qin Xue can think of.

  "Look at this!" Luger put the CD in his hand into the computer.

  After the computer recognizes it, it starts playing the MV recorded inside.

  Just after hearing this, Qin Xue's expression changed.

  "Where did this come from?"

  "I don't know! I heard it when an employee was playing music, so I quickly brought it over." Qin

  Xue slammed the table and said to Zhuo Ran immediately: "Notify the middle management All the above managers and assistant managers who can come to the company within half an hour, including other vice presidents and general managers, will hold an emergency meeting in the conference room in half an hour!" "That's what

  I am." Zhuoran exited calmly. Although there was no expression on his face, it was the first time he had seen his boss with such a solemn expression since he came to the company. It seemed that something big had happened.

  "What should I do?" Luger wiped the sweat from his forehead, almost paralyzed.

  Qin Xue closed her eyes and her mind was in chaos. But her worries were different from Luger's. What she cared about was the situation she least wanted to face - betrayal.

  "Don't panic. We'll talk about it in the meeting." After saying that, she closed her eyes and lost interest in speaking.

  Luger didn't have as much control as she did and could only move around the room.

  "Sit down!" Qin Xue was already irritable, but she wanted to get even more angry when he shook her around.

  Luger had no choice but to sit on the sofa, but the constant drops of sweat showed how helpless he was.

  Half an hour flies by.

  When the time was up, Zhuo Ran came in and announced: "Everyone is waiting in the conference room."

  Qin Xue nodded and stood up with a solemn expression: "Luge, take the CD and go to the conference room!" "

  Okay." Luge hurriedly said Follow her.

Chapter 164 Betrayal (7)

  Entering the conference room, Qin Xue saw that most of the company's middle-level and above management were present. Except for a few who were unable to return from a business trip, even Qin Feng and others were in place one by one.

  This was the first emergency meeting since the establishment of the company, especially since the initiator was Qin Xue, the soul of the company. It made everyone present talk about what was going on.

  Qin Xue didn't waste any words and put the disc into the DVD in the conference room as soon as she came in.

  "Everyone, please watch this."

  She pressed the play button and a song started playing on the TV screen.

  "Is there anything wrong with this?" Qin Feng is not responsible for this, so like most people, he cannot see what is wrong with the things on the screen.

  But if the actors of "Kingdom of Heaven" were present, they would know that the song they are singing is the song they sang in the TV series, and it has not been played before!

  Qin Xue took a deep breath and said solemnly: "This is a song written by Lu Ge and used in the play "Kingdom of Heaven"." Everyone who

  understood the seriousness of the problem took a breath, and a pair of surprised eyes focused on Lu Ge. On the grid.

  "I didn't leak it, I swear!" Luger was going crazy. If he hadn't heard it with his own ears and seen it with his own eyes, he would never have imagined that such a thing would happen.

  Qin Feng frowned: "Where did this come from?"

  "I know that the one who is singing is a signed singer under Shengchang. He has been tepid for a few years, but he still has a certain influence." A man who once worked at Shengchang Company said the manager.

  As soon as they heard Shengchang, everyone understood something.

  "Why do they have our songs? Luger, where do you put them after you finish writing them? Who can access them?" Qin Feng asked in a deep voice.

  Being able to be so calm at this time can't help but make the people in the office gradually calm down.

  Lu Ge said with a bitter face: "After I finished writing, I asked Vice President Qin to give it to Teacher Yami for help. Later, Teacher Yami gave me a lot of suggestions for revision, and after I made the changes, I handed them over to Director Zhai. I usually I carry the music with me, and no one else can touch it except me!"

  When he heard his name, Zhai Zhiyuan stood up quickly: "After I took over the song, I locked it in the safe and only shot the first three songs when I needed to. The genius is left to the singer to familiarize himself with the music." In order to keep it secret, even the singer only knew it a few days ago.

  "From recording to release, it will take at least a week or two. There are several songs that the singers have never seen before. We can rule out that they were leaked by the film crew." Qin Xue gritted her teeth.

  This is not just a matter of stolen songs. You must know that if the CD had not been discovered in time, once these songs were still used during the filming of "Kingdom of Heaven" TV, it would have become Fengxue's theft of Shengchang's songs. That would cause irreparable damage to Fengxue's reputation. Once it is labeled as plagiarism, Fengxue's future development will be difficult and it will no longer have the good momentum it has now.

  Therefore, Shengchang's actions this time not only harmed their interests, but also pushed Fengxue into the abyss of destruction. It can be said to be both sinister and vicious.

  "It's really not me!" Luge wanted to die. If the company thinks he betrayed everyone, how can he continue to work in the company in the future? Not only is he reluctant to part with the high benefits and high salary here, but he is also grateful to the company. Without the opportunity Feng Xue gave him, how could he have everything he has now?
  Qin Feng nodded to him comfortingly: "Don't worry, things will always be found out." After saying that, he turned to Zhai Zhiyuan: "Who is there who can enter at will? Or may they know the password of your safe?"