Chapter 131 - 140

Start from the beginning

Chapter 133 Heaven Can't Help Love (3)

  Ji Shaoyang finally knew what was going on, and he burst out laughing.

  "Sister Xiaoxue, aren't you a little too innocent? It's just a kiss. Which TV series doesn't have that?" "I can't

  control other people's things. Anyway, this is not allowed!" Qin Xue frowned angrily.

  Ji Shaoyang was really curious: "Why?"

  "Because Yin...because..." Qin Xue choked. The reason that had flown to the sky finally returned to her chaotic head.

  yes! Why?
  An idol drama, or a romantic idol drama. It is normal for handsome men and beautiful women to gather together and attract the audience with beautiful kiss scenes.

  Did she tell them that it was because she didn't want Yin Chengya's first kiss to be taken away by others?

  But if you really say that, it goes without saying that my brother will be the first to go crazy. If her parents knew about it, the earth might explode...

  "For what?" The two people next to her were still waiting for her explanation with their ears pricked up.

  "Ah! It's up to you!" Qin Xue suddenly picked up the script and threw it on the table, then ran away angrily.

  Ji Shaoyang and screenwriter Lei were left staring at each other.

  "Don't take it to heart." Young Master Ji patted the screenwriter on the shoulder sympathetically.

  Screenwriter Lei shook his head speechlessly.

  As the main force of the company, he knew that Qin Xue was the real behind-the-scenes controller of the company, and he also knew that she personally designed the outline of the script in hand. I have great admiration for this talented girl who is only sixteen years old. As for what happened today, he wouldn't take it to heart. As for geniuses, how can a person without a bit of a weird temper be a real genius?
  If Qin Xue knew that she was being regarded as a real genius by screenwriter Lei because of her making such a fuss, she would probably want to buy a piece of tofu and hit her.

  "Xiaoxue..." Lu Ge poked his head out of his office and stopped a certain Xue who was rushing forward.

  "What's the matter!"

  Qin Xue turned into a fire-breathing dragon and burned Luge to shame with just one mouthful. If something hadn't happened, he would have retracted his head and pretended that nothing happened. But he knew how difficult it was to see her in the office. He finally saw her, so he had no choice but to bite the bullet.

  "I want to talk to you about the new song."

  Qin Xue took a deep breath and temporarily suppressed her anger: "Okay, let's talk in your office."

  Luger breathed a sigh of relief and quickly invited the eldest lady in.

  It was only after he entered the company that he learned that this petite-looking young lady held an important position in the company and could be said to be his immediate boss. Now that there was a problem, he didn't know anyone else well, so he had to talk to her.

  "I heard that the theme song of the TV series was written by Yaya, the royal songwriter of Soul Singer, right?" "

  Yes." Qin Xue nodded. "Is there any problem?"

  "Do you know what style of song she will write? I want to unify the style with her, otherwise the styles of the songs on the same TV show will be completely different." Of course, he also wanted to

  meet the mysterious person The idea of ​​a legendary figure. When he first arrived, he curiously inquired about this senior, but after asking around, no one knew. Like the soul singer, the upper management of the company kept the person firmly hidden.

  "If it's just this, then I can tell you." Qin Xue happily dismissed his little trick. After all, she is Yami, who can say that her answer is not authoritative?
  Luger let out a disappointed "Oh." It seems that if you want to see that talented senior, you really have to wait until the sea is dry and the stone is broken.

Chapter 134 Heaven Can't Help Loving (4)

  Qin Xue sat down opposite him: "What I'm going to say to you next, I hope you can keep it secret for the time being, not even to Brother Chengya." "

  Uh, I understand." Luger nodded quickly, and at the same time he was a little curious about the serious-looking girl in front of him. This was the first time he had seen her at work, and he had to say that she really looked like a superior person now.

  "I think you have also heard some rumors. Yes, including the newcomers selected from Sayang and Brother Chengya, this new drama is to introduce the company's new singers. So the songs in it will be based on different styles. People's characteristics and selling points are the main ones. The only one that has been decided for the time being is Yin Chengya, and Yami will be responsible for his songs personally, so you don't have to worry about it. After the new artists come in, you can get to know each other with them and find their characteristics. Composition."

  "Yami is here to help Chengya compose music?" Luger was excited. My friend, what kind of bad luck did you have to have the soul singer's royal songwriter write a song for you?
  Qin Xue nodded calmly: "Yes, Yami likes Yin Chengya's voice very much, and especially asked to help him write songs. As for other singers' songs, you need to do the hard work." "This is my first time

  . Writing songs for a TV series shouldn't put so much pressure on me all of a sudden, right?" Luger smiled a little stiffly. You must know that he has only written for a small band singer who has not debuted before, and there is not even a single song that has been circulated.

  "How to make progress without pressure? How do you think Fengxue got up? From Qin Feng to the staff below, except for those recently poached, most of them are novices with no experience, but can you deny their achievements? "

  No!" Luger nodded solemnly, in awe.

  "So you are like this too. Just go for it and give your best results. If you can't keep up with Feng Xue's pace, you will eventually be abandoned by Feng Xue. I hope you can understand this." Qin Xue Put the ugly words up front. For the sake of the company's development, even if she appreciates his talent, if he doesn't meet her expectations, he will be discarded.

  "Don't worry, I can definitely do it!" He solemnly raised his hand and swore.

  Qin Xue chuckled: "Don't be so nervous. The song you wrote will be reviewed by Yami. If there is anything inappropriate, she will point it out for you." "Really! Will he review it for me?

  " "Luger's mood rose and fell with her words, like riding a roller coaster. Now that I heard that my idol could help me with guidance, I suddenly had no more doubts. "I must write the best song as soon as possible!"

  Old man? Qin Xue black line, when did she become an old man?

  "Also, let me talk about the style of the songs. This TV series focuses on Yoon Seung-ah. Yami said that the most suitable route for him is the prince of love songs. So his songs can be tender, sad, and quiet. In short, they should be listened to. I felt something after that."

  Lu Ge clicked his tongue twice: "As expected of Senior Yaya, he can see at a glance the most suitable route for Chengya. I told him a long time ago not to sing loud songs, but that idiot boss Shengchang You don't have to force him to sing."

  "You are responsible for other people. If you have time, talk to them more and explore their personalities, styles and limits. You can try various styles. You have Yaya to help you behind, so don't worry. There will be problems." Qin Xue stood up: "Okay, let's talk about this for now. I have other things to do. If you still have questions, you can come to me again, or you can find someone else." "Okay

  . , no problem!" Luger agreed readily. But after saying that, he was really frightened by asking him to talk to other senior executives, even though they were about the same age.