Chapter 53 Soul Singer (2)

  Qin Xue said "hmm" in agreement, ignoring Ji Shaoyang's evaluation of herself as "obscene", and nodded: "Yes, everyone has been working hard recently. I Otherwise, the filming of the short film for the Olympic bid will require shooting several scenes in other provinces. The two of you will discuss who will go first and who will go last, and then take the company employees on a trip in two groups. All expenses will be reimbursed by the company."

  " Great! I'll tell everyone right now." Zhai Zhiyuan cheered and dragged out Young Master Ji who was unwilling but dismissed with a few words.

  Within a few minutes, I heard cheers one after another outside the office.

  It seems that Zhai Zhiyuan has told everyone the news. Qin Xue shook her head in a funny way. After all, he was still a twenty-year-old boy with the same mind-set as a child. It does seem a bit too much to trap these lively young people in the company.

  I used to think that a "sense of accomplishment" could drive away all bad moods, but now it seems that I still don't understand "young people".

  Qin Xue looked at the newly-taken family portrait on the table. The family's smiling faces were so warm and bright. Her father, mother, brother and herself were like an inseparable whole, exuding a warm and dazzling light.

  Now the company is gradually on track.

  Just as originally envisioned, with the extremely bright and successful business card of Tongue, merchants and enterprises who heard about it flocked to it, hoping to be packaged and promoted by the company on favorable terms. Due to the shortage of manpower, the company can only take on relatively high-impact business. However, it is precisely because of this that the company's influence is spread faster.

  But this alone is not enough. She cannot stop and must seize every second to move forward. When she thought of those dark hands hiding in the dark, her heart felt cold.

  There are still more than nine months before the tragedy will happen again. No matter what, she must eradicate those evil hands before she can!

  "Qin Xue, can you come in?" Du Sisi's soft voice came from outside the door.

  "Of course, come in." Qin Xue smiled bitterly and put the pen she just picked up back on the table.

  "Are you busy?" Du Sisi looked at her desk filled with folders of all sizes.

  "It's okay, everything has been dealt with." Qin Xue stood up and took her and Cheng Le, who had been looking at her with the whites of his eyes, to the sofa aside to sit down. "Cheng Le, are you still angry with me now?" She has been angry ever since she found out that Sisi was the mysterious singer...

  Du Sisi didn't say anything, just snickering from the side.

  Cheng Le rolled his eyes at the two of them, "hum" and turned his head to the side.

  Qin Xue sweated profusely: "Didn't I explain it to you later? How can I forgive me?" "

  You two secretly played mysteries, and then you remembered to tell me after you finished playing? How could such a good thing happen!" Cheng Le He glared at the two of them, especially the girl who was snickering until her whole body was shaking.

  "Okay, it's all my fault. If something like this happens again, I promise to be the first to tell you, okay?" Qin Xue raised her hand and swore.

  But Cheng Le didn't listen to her: "Come on, you went to my grandpa to make a short film for the Olympic bid. Even my grandpa was invited to perform in a few scenes. Didn't I know about it at the end?" Anyway, that's the case. Her grandfather's house, these two people kept her in the dark, they really treated her as an idler, didn't they?

Chapter 54 Soul Singer (3)

  It's okay not to mention it, but Qin Xue's face turns green when he mentions it. I don't know what method her master used to actually persuade Mr. Cheng, who always talked about the four words "hide your strength and bide your time", to take some close-up shots.

  Of course it would be nice to be able to shoot, and the results are also first-rate. The biggest problem is that she said something casually before, that if she could persuade the old man to participate in the shooting, she would invite him to go to the food city and eat from beginning to end... That's not to say that

  she She was reluctant to pay for Master to eat. The terrible thing was that it would be too pitiful for her to stand by and watch while Master was eating. But if she ate with him, would her weight and waistline still be visible to others? That's a food city! The entire three floors are filled with delicacies from China and all over the world!
  God! She must have had her head caught in the door to say such nonsense as eating from beginning to end!

  And her master is truly worthy of being called the "Master Heng" in the future. As a rich and handsome man with peerless martial arts, a glittering career as a doctor, and countless savings in his pocket, he could actually exploit his only sixteen-year-old apprentice without any hesitation!
  Would it be possible for an ordinary person to actually come to her to fulfill his promise?
  Therefore, the emergence of words such as "dressed as a beast" and "sanctimonious" are really not out of thin air. There is a living example in front of her!

  Du Sisi looked at her with confusion and anger: "Qin Xue, are you worried?" "

  Oh -" Qin Xue rubbed her forehead and said with a headache: "I remembered some annoying things. By the way. , what do you want from me?"

  "Oh, I almost forgot if you didn't tell me." Du Sisi slapped her forehead and took out a business card from her small bag. "This is what your master asked me to give you. He said that he has been a little busy recently and may not be able to go to the yard. He asked you to call him when you have time and ask us to have dinner together." After saying that, she blinked ambiguously: "Your master is so kind."

  Qin Xue's first feeling when she saw the business card was to tear it into pieces. What did she look like before? How could she regard her master as a taciturn but thoughtful man? Think about the title Heng Ye!

  Are you still having dinner together?
  She will never accompany you to eat from beginning to end! The most I can do is ask Uncle Lou to charge the account first and then pay later.

  Such a master was actually said "yes" by Sisi...

  God, did you forget to bring your glasses?
  Qin Xue glanced at her bleakly, not even bothering to use the strength to refute.

  "Sisi, how is the situation with the new song?" she asked weakly.

  "Are there any new songs?" Cheng Le's eyes suddenly glared over again.

  Qin Xue immediately surrendered: "I gave her a new song to accompany the short film. I didn't hide this from you. Only five people including me knew about it." "That's pretty much it." Cheng

  Le Finally satisfied, but curiosity also arose: "What is the new song like? How does it compare with the previous one?" "

  You have to ask Sisi about this. After all, she is the one who sings."

  The two of them looked at each other. Focusing on her, Du Sisi lowered her head and rubbed the corners of her clothes: "The new song is very nice, but I don't know how it will compare with the previous one." Cheng Le said strangely: "You can't sing it yourself

  . I don't know? There's always a conclusion on whether it

  sounds good or bad, right?" "I think it sounds good, even better than the last song. It's just that although the previous song didn't make any sense, it still had lyrics, but there is nothing in the new song. It requires singing. So I don't know if I can master it." Du Sisi also loved and feared the songs Qin Xue gave her. On the one hand, she really liked it, but on the other hand, she was worried that her foundation was too weak and she had no professional knowledge at all. If you sing badly, it's over.