Chapter 3 Returning to Sixteen Years Old (Part 2)

  This dream is so good, it feels like I'm really back in high school. I hope she can never wake up from this dream, so that she can make up for all her regrets one by one.

  "What are you doing! She cries no matter how old she is." Cheng Le didn't know why this eldest lady suddenly changed her gender. She felt a little weird when she saw the smiling face with tears in it. But I have to say that she suddenly felt that she didn't hate her so much...

  "You're so ugly. We have to go to class soon. Wipe your face quickly." Throwing a handkerchief over, she muttered and turned back uncomfortably. .

  As the school bell rang, the teacher walked in, followed by a series of lectures, questions, assignments and other actions, which made Qin Xue feel more and more incredible.

  He also held a handkerchief with Cheng Le's body temperature in his hand. If what he saw in front of him was a dream, then this dream would be too real. The sound of reading around me, the cool breeze blowing in from the window, and the faint fragrance of flowers and plants make it look like the scene in high school.

  But was there a little rabbit sitting next to me at that time?

  Qin Xue could not retrieve that childish little face from her memory no matter what. It was not until she saw the name written on her homework book that she finally had a vague impression.

  The little rabbit's name was Du Sisi. She transferred to this high school during the first half of the second semester of high school and "unfortunately" became her roommate for two and a half years. Because she was very shy and less courageous than a snail, she would often shrink into her shell with just a glare from others, which made her look down on her at the time. Apart from her black hair with two buns combed over her head, she was really Can't think of anything else about her.

  Later, Cheng Le mentioned her in a casual chat. Halfway through college, she and her parents moved to a foreign country. She had always wanted to be a singer, but unfortunately, no matter how beautiful her voice was, she could only end up in the dust due to her impatient and simple character. Finally, I heard Cheng Le say that she married a foreign Chinese on a blind date, then gave birth to three babies and became a housewife.

  The whole afternoon of class was spent in a state of confusion. Too many memories from the past came flooding back, making Qin Xue's mood alternately high and heavy. After finally getting through school in the afternoon, she was the first to rush out of the classroom without even bothering to say hello to Cheng Le. This made everyone in the class feel strange when they saw her. After all, as a "young lady", it was the first time that she ran in front of everyone without any rules and ruined her image.

  But no amount of sideways glances would make her take it to heart. According to the afterimage in her memory, she effortlessly found her father's white Porsche from the row of cars parked outside the school gate. Its streamlined body made it look flamboyant among the many mid- to low-end Nissan and domestic Volkswagen cars. own charm.

  "Dad!" Looking at his smiling father who opened the car door for him, Qin Xue could no longer suppress the sadness and excitement in her heart and rushed toward him.

  Qin Luo's smile disappeared, and he looked anxiously at his beloved daughter. The sharpness deep in his eyes made people shudder: "What's wrong, who bullied you? Tell daddy, daddy chopped him off!" It was exactly the same as in the impression

  , Qin Xue couldn't help crying but laughing because of her remarks like a gangster boss.

  "Dad, after all, you are also known as a Confucian businessman outside. Why do you keep talking like this? Do you think you are in the underworld?" My father was very rich. In that era when a household worth ten thousand yuan could point its nostrils to the sky, my father The assets are almost miraculous. It's just that she, or her previous life, had no interest in shopping malls, so after her father's death, she was completely helpless against the attacks and engulfment from all parties, allowing them to snatch away all of her father's hard work.