Jungkook:"Where did she learned  savage replies??"

IU:"Seriously jungkook! You are asking? You should Scold her for talking back to teacher"

Jungkook:"Nahh Im not gonna scold her for whatever she did to teacher,after all she is such pain in ass"

IU:"Wow!! Which type of brother you are?!"

Jungkook:"I don't know,maybe you should ask y/n about this cuz I'm her brother not mine so I don't know"

I walk towards cafeteria while I saw IU rolled her eyes but I didn't bother to say something...........

Jungkook:"Hyung!!!! Did you know what happened in our class!"

Taehyung:"How would we know? We were not there?"

He said in duh tone....

IU:"Man! Literally you are so insence"

Jungkook:"Yeah whatever"

I said and sit beside namjoon hyung while IU sit beside jhope hyung yes she is eating with us..

Namjoon:"Now tell us what happened and where is y/n?"

IU:"She got detention"

Jin:"What! Why?"

IU:"As jungkook is willing to tell you all so he will tell"

Everyone look at me except IU who is focusing to eat her lunch...

Jungkook:"You know y/n is so cool!!! Her savage replies to teacher.....it was awesome plus soo cool!!"

Jhope:"What! She gave savage replies to teacher?"

Jin:"And you are saying it was cool!?"

Jungkook:"See this"

I have them my phone which has a video of y/n giving savage replies to teacher....

IU:"Where you got this video??"

Jungkook:"Oh! I click video secretly when that all was happening"

I smile proudly while IU again roll her eyes..

Jungkook:"Will you ever stop rolling your eyes??"

IU:"yes of course I will but before you have to stop behaving cringe!!"

I was going to say something but jin hyung cut me

Jin:"What's that Jungkook?! Instead of stoping her you make video of her!! It's not cool!! At all!!"

Namjoon:"Jungkook you are her older brother you should stop her!!"

Jhope:"Where is she now??"

Jungkook:"In detention room"

Now I regret for what I did.....................

Author's pov........

They all walk towards detention room and saw y/n(IU is not with them)doing some work on her book probably Homework...

Taehyung:"y/n!"

She look at them and then again look at her book cuz she knows she going to get scold by her handsome brothers..

Jhope:"Were you out of your mind!!?"

Jin:"How can you talk back to teacher!!"

Namjoon:"it such a disrespecting thing!!!"

Jimin:"That's not good y/n,you should not talk back to teacher"

Well guys I wanted tell you'll something but first I'm sorry for updating late I'm really sorry 😔 but I make sure to update regularly now.......
Ok so second thing is that.....I have some type of BTS ff on which I'm confused to make after this story so here I'm asking to suggest me one from this option

1.mafia story

2.CEO story

3.Super natural story

4.Agent red and agent black story

So these are the 4 option I have,so I want you'll to choose anyone of this,so that I can make the story of which love,which you'll like to read after this...............Okay guys bye and do comment and vote pls...