Chapter 17

Please vote , fan , comment etc.  

Tell me what i need to fix andd if the chapter is crappy  

____________________________________________________

At school , i was in the office picking up my schedule harry had left to some sort of meeting with his friend's or something .  

I was placed in this class that was the color blue and i spotted a kid staring at me he had blue eyes and blonde hair. "You're new partner that will show you around the school is Jacob Conner ", she said pointing at the kid with blue eyes and blonde hair that was staring at me . " Listen up people this is a new student from America her name's Kristen Parker , treat her well", the lady said leaving .  

I sat down at the seat next to Jacob which was the only seat not occupied. He didnt say anything and just wondered away during the whole class i wasnt paying attention. After the class ended jacob came up to me and said "do you really need someone to show you around ?", he asked . "Well i dont know where anything is so .... but if you dont want to show me around i'll ask someone else.... ", i trailed off 

"no it's okay ", jacob said walking . I scuried to catch up to him.

After he showed me around the school i was pretty close friend's with him .  

"Well how you like the school ?", jacob asked leaning against the locker. 

"It's amazing ! That how come harry said it was going to be amazing ", i said without thinking 

"Who's harry ?", jacob asked puzzeled. 

"Oh a friend of mines ", i said. 

"Oh ", jacob said

At lunch i didnt have anybody to sit with so i sat by myself .  

Later on for my surprise jacob came and sat next to me. "I never knew you liked lasagna ", jacob said. "Well now you do and i never knew you like turkey sandwhich ", i told jacob.

Afterschool i finally had one friend jacob....a guy friend and harry....i dont want girl friends....to much drama.

After school i got picked up by harry and he asked me about school . "How was it you liked it ?",harry asked exited . "Love it ! ", i said "Told you so ! ", harry told me . 

When i was home i went straight to my room and dyed my hair blonde i wanted to change you know , not only how i looked but also how i acted i just wanted a change to so i decided to dye my hair blonde. After sometime the dye dried and i went downstairs and sat down at the couch . "Wow ", harry said as he saw me . "You look beautiful ", he said "Thanks ? So what you're trying to say is that with blonde hair i look pretty and with brown i look like crap ?", i snapped at him "No no im just saying i love what you did to you're hair . "Well thank you i think you look good if you had blue eyes ! ", i said and left . " it was a compliment you've always looked beautiful since the day i met you kristen  !!"Harry yelled while i walked away . But i know he was just saying because he dosent like when girls get mad at him .