Chapter 61. Rushing in.

Start from the beginning

"Kiriwo wants Azz dead.." I said, taking deep breaths as to not have a panick attack. "I got him involved.." I said, breathing deeply as tears welled up from the bottom of my eyes.

Opera nodded, as if he already knew about this. "It will be alright." He said, as if he knew it would be, but I wasn't too sure, after all, now I was going to have to tell Azz I was human, and Clara too, if she even sends anything back to me that is. I sighed, today was stressfully, just like yesterday, and last week.. and last month too. Even the month before that, and the month before that too, even before Kiriwo started to attack, because I had finals.

Opera just held me, and I was thankful for that, even if I didn't want him here right now, after all, I felt betrayed. I didn't want to go back to the human world when I first arrived here, I don't want to leave now either. I like it here, this is my home now, how can you just send me away?

I know im not as strong as demons, especially because I know grandpa is more than two thousand years old for some reason, wich honestly confuses me because Azz is the same age as me but doesn't look like a five year old.

I mean, sometimes he acts like one..? But thats not really what I mean. Anyways just because I die earlier and easier isn't that more reason to keep me here? I don't mean because everyone here's a demon, but because the human world is much more dangerous than this. We have cars, the maffia, much more serial killers, a higher suicide rate than every other country in the world and not enough food to feed everyone.

You barely have any bad things here, exept for the corruption and the six fingers then. So wouldn't it still make sense to keep me here?
I sighed again, catching Opera's attention. "Are you alright?" He asked me. For once I shook my head.

"No, no im not. Im tired."

Opera nodded understanding. "Do you think you can sleep?" He asked me, looking up to the still open window. I shook my head. "I don't think I can." I said, just plain tired, not caring about lying to Opera anymore. He nodded understandingly. "Would you like some warm milk then? I can get you another room prepared in the house, one of the guest rooms." He said making me nod. "That would be great, thank you.." I said, yawning.

And so, Opera stood up, closed and locked the window, and then left the room, telling me that when I was ready to leave hot milk would be on the table in the living room.

And so I was left alone, in my room, wondering what to do now. I looked around the room curiously, staring at my phone for a bit too long. Should I open my phone? Look at the possible texts Clara had sent me? Should I call Asmodeus to tell him about what happened and to warn him? Should I tell Clara and Azz about me being a human?

Should I?

Will they even listen?

Frustrated, I opened my phone anyways. And there I saw a text, one from Clara, and so I opened it. Under my message, that said sorry about what happened, read hers, wich was small but made me smile, a lot, even if what was in the message hurt me just as much.

--- Clara, 8.32 pm ---

"Hi, Iruma. Its fine, I know you two love each other, I already did for a while. I understand it. Im just a bit hurt. I don't want time, but I also do. Im sorry. I love you guys too.

--Clara"

I smiled a lot, sending, sending Clara a small heart. I then sent Azz a screenshot of my text with Clara, who for some reason immediately went online, responding in a minute.

"Youre still awake?" He asked me via text. "Yeah, I am." I said, not realizing it wasn't seven pm anymore but 2 pm, and that in reality, when I thought I was almost falling asleep, had been asleep for hours already.

"Is everything alright?" He then asked me via text, making me ponder if I should or shouldn't tell him. I sighed to myself, knowing I should.

"No, not really." I sent back. Almost Immediately he asked me what was up, and how he could help me. I friggin love him, even if im sad. "Hey, when you were over here, sleeping, did someone visit our room at night?" I asked him, via text. When he responded, it took a bit longer than normal, and didn't really have an answer. "Why do you want to know?" He asked.

"Did Kiriwo enter my room?" I then asked him. After a little while he sent a message back. "Yes, he did." I sighed to myself, both glad he knew, and scared. "Something has been going on lately." I admitted, and Azz then replied by asking me if we could call, and so I called him.

The phone buzzed as I sat in my bed, my legs curled to my chest, both in anxiety and in fear, the fear he wouldn't pick up, but ofcourse he did, and I put the phone against my ear.

"Hey Azz." I said as I held my phone. From the other side, a conserned voice rang. "Hi, Iruma, are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt?" He asked, in an obvious panick.
"No, no. Im okay, im not hurt, I just.." I said, taking a deep breath. "You just what..?" Azz asked softly.

"I need to talk." I said, venting out. "To begin at the begin you know every Monday I have to go away, right?" I asked him. He responded back quietly. "Is he hurting you there?" He asked, his voice obviously sad. After I held a slight silence, to get enough confidence to talk. "He does.." I said quietly, my eyes welling up tears again.

"Are you okay?!" He asked, extremely panicked. "Ye-ah." I said, a bit pissed. "Im fine, I just- Kiriwo came into my room again." I said, putting my back against the end of the bed, to the wall.

"He did?" Asmodeus asked me, heartbroken. "Yup.. again." I said, taking deep breaths. "But today he came here to talk.." I said, continuing. Asmodeus listened closely. "What did he say?" He asked, knowing something had happened.

"Im sorry." I said, taking a deep breath. "He said he was going to hurt you." I said, the tears falling out from my eyes.

"What do you mean?" Asmodeus asked, his voice full of love, as if he didn't care about his own safety at all.

"He said he was going to kill you, Azz." I said to him, again, repeating the praise once more to myself.

"He's going to Kill you."

---

---

---

Hii there, loves!! WE CAN FINALLY CELEBRATE 25K!!!!!!!
✨✨🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🥛🥛🥛🍷🍷🍷🍷🍖🍖🍖🕯️🕯️🕯️🎊🎊🎊🥂🍾🍾🎉🎉🥳🥳

GRAB A SLICE OF CAKE, SOME PIZZA 🍕🍕🍕 AND GO SIT DOWN FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT, BECAUSE I NOW KNOW WHAT I WILL DO FOR 30K

SO THIS WEEK, IVE BEEN SO FRIGGIN MOTIVTED TO WRITE, THAT I BEGAN WRITING ONESHOTS, AND JUST LIKE THE MAFFIA ONE, THIS ONES JUST MUCH TOO LONG.. So guess what? You will, together with a spicy extra chapter in this book, get a book, that will be completed instead of the maffia one, if I manage to finish it before the 30k mark.

THAT SAID, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FRIGGIN MUCH!!!! EVERY SINGE TIME I GET A COMMENT, A LIKE I STILL GO TO IT TO LOOK AT THEM, BECAUSE I ABSOLUTELY ADORE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!!

Im sorry, I still have no idea what to say..

So ill just say thank you. Thank you guys all so much for the support, for the love and appreciation ive gotten from you guys and for the beautiful people reading this, thank you. You guys light up my day, so thank you, so incredibly much.

And I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! In 5 minutes I have another test, english this time, I think ill pass. Ill keep this short.

Have an awesome week 😎 an awesome month 😎 and an awesome year 😎 and more!! Thank you again, so so much, and cya next time!!!

Also I need more questions for the QnA, so please leave them here ------>
Or we can't do it..

And I do want a small QnA next week!! If not ill dm you your answers! Also the questions are without names! So dw.

--15 November