"Oh, you think that you're so high and mighty after you speaking Spanish? Well, that ain't that cute!"

Murder rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"It is not like you're a fan or anything. I mean, the only reason why is that I have been diving into the human culture, since most of everyone within here have never gotten that. Besides, Además, es como si yo no fuera una de esas personas que han sido insultadas por alguien que no era el único chico Español." Plus, it's like I'm not one of those people who's been insulted by someone who wasn't the only Spanish guy.)

Error is now piss at the insult as he spoke out.

"Oh, te mostraré español Boi, te equivocas!" (Oh, I'll show you Spanish Boi, you mistake!)

Error then pulls out his fist while Murder just pulls out his Rainbow-Gauntlet to show intimidation as well as to show how outmatch he really is.

Before both started to throw hands, Alpha and Dust+ then comes in and deescalate the situation as Alpha then spoke out.

"Wow, wow, wow, settle down you two. Let's not throw hands, quite literally."

Dust+ looks at all of them as he spoke out.

"Please don't collapsing the entire tunnel."

He then turns to Elize as he spoke out.

"Well, how is that happened? Is this supposed to be a straight line?"

Elize sigh as she rubs the back of her head and spoke out.

"Well, the maze began to shift a minute ago, and the reason why I didn't instantly tell you all is that I was just making sure I am not seeing things, or I am wrong."

Error rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"Oh, great, what the fuck did the creators do now!"

As he said that, all of a sudden, a huge explosions as giant moles that were made out of stars all turn to the gang and sees them as meals. Error who looks at this, then spoke one word.

"Perra!"

As he said that, the creature then roars with intensity that shakes nearby multiverses and Hyperverses. Quickly, Error404 then uses his Blue-Mastery to try crushing the Moles, but it didn't work as the creature broke free from the hold and slam 404 into multiple Multiverse, knocking out for a moment. Error quickly grabs 404 with his strings, while Pearl is holding the creature with her own strings. DT-Asriel then uses Red-Blazing as a distraction, while Bio-Undyne stab the beast into the ground with grounded spears. Bio-Sans then summons Gaster-Blasters to shoot it down, but that wasn't even enough as the Mole then shakes off all their attempts and grab Bio-Papyrus and tries to eat him, only for DT-Paps to grab the creature with his bare hands and freeing his alternative. Then, DT-Paps then shoots one bone into the creature's mouth and rolls out of it. All of a sudden, multiple bones impaled the creature from the inside out, causing it to collapse into the ground. Ink was about to check if it is dead, but Murder then shouted out, sensing something within that creature.