GlitchDust's Alternative info

(Remember, this is when after Murder's time skip or preexisting stories were put in there as to let you all know that this during the current story. Remember, I will continue to update it so that it can reflect the current chapters of the story.)

Aliases:
Dust,
Murder,
The Black Angel,
The darkest Hate User,
The black sheep's savior,
The black sheep of protectors,
He who always watches,
Angel,
The Voided Knight,
Marked Knight.

Nickname:
Dust+ (mistakenly),
Damian (mistakenly),
Hooded figure,
Void entity,
Dust Hunter,
Substitute Dust+,
Player Slayer,
The bane of all the Hackers,
Everyone's good version of the White demon.

Age: 27

Weight: 129 pounds

Height: 6'3

Soul type: Hate filled Monster of the DETTERMINATION

Birthplace: Underground (GlitchDust AU)

LV: 20

DTLV: 1.5

HP: 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 or higher

ATK and DEF: 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 or higher

Eye color: red and cyan with red ring.

 Weapons: "The Soul Slayer, Scythe of Fear, King's Trident, Spears of a Hero, Crystal Spears, Rainbow Gauntlet, Bow of Positive Prayer, Chained Sickles of Life and Death, Alpha Blade, Night Blade, and many more"

"In the past, I thought that committing such a bunch of terrible crimes is the worst thing ever. But now I see and now realize that this isn't the worst thing ever compared to the others that walk the path I had before. They are far worse than I ever imagined. Now, I'll do what is right for us all! I will stop the endless cycle of all of us, not just my variants, but everyone who had walk a dark path." -The Black Angel

Description:
The GlitchDust's Alternative is GlitchDust that has been altered and split in paths compare to the original.

Story:
His back story is the same with the original. Frisk had been abusing the power over resets, Sans went insane after became aware of everything, then killed everyone to gain power in order to stop him, Frisk redeemed himself and resets the timeline, Gaster fight, Chara came and tries to erase  the timeline only to failed when Asriel returns, Bête Noir came and everything went hell only for Sans to stop this from going further, and finally he, Asriel, and Chara stop Hate that is created by Frisk himself. The divergent came when Sans has Adopted Lily, Cam, and Robin and take them in after the Bête Noir incident as well as the events of Killer and FP-Frisk event change his look on things in life. The divergent went even farther when Nightmare from an Alternative Multiverse attempts to enslave him, only for the plan to be ruin by none other than Dust+ himself. Hence, the title of this AU is called GlitchDust's Alternative. The Dust+ he met is actually older and more powerful compared to the original as well as a nicer one. Dust+ realize seeing the potential within Sans after witnessing his brave and bold claimed and action to stand up against Nightmare to protect Lily. He decides to give him the power to protect and gives him a chance to make a promise to act on the claim that Sans said. This has the result were his Hate and DETERMINATION to be intertwined and forever bonded together. Unfortunately, Sans's body isn't enough to handle the amount of DETERMINATION and power that he possessed. This result in him melting into a near death state and the only reason why he isn't dead is because the Animosity is preventing him from dying or turning into an amalgamate. Because of this, Dust+ puts some limiters to let his body healed and harden enough for him to use it properly. One Year later, the AU went even further apart from the original when Nightmare from his Multiverse sent Insanity-Sans to go after him. This resulted in Sans along with everyone defend off this insane version of him. During the fight, Sans discovers that he gained a new button after his DT and Hate is acting active and weird in response to Insanity being in here. When he presses it, all existence in his world that has been affected by the glitch is gone and Frisk's existence is restored. Unfortunately, this also results in everyone who is affected by the resets suddenly remembering past timelines. After some discussion and self-reflection, they decided to travel and wonder into the Multiverse on their own with some trials and errors along the way. Time skips later, and Sans became one of the Protectors in this Multiverse. Even though some challenges will come, Sans will prevail and do what he promises all those years ago.