//017.🍁

IT WILL NEVER BE HIM

Dae Joon inadvertently told Taehyung that Jungkook admired someone. So the next time he saw Jungkook, he couldn't help but inquire who that guy was.

Even while Jungkook had showed signals of annoyance to him previously, it had never been like that day.

Even after all these years, he could recall that exact moment. "Why would you care who I like?" he growled, his face grim. It's certainly not you!"

That was when he realized Jungkook must truly despise him.

Even though he never discovered the source of his rage, he began to avoid him from that day on.

They ceased communicating from that day forward, just as he stated to Jimin. When they had met, there had not been much chatting, and when they were compelled to communicate, his remarks were always cruel.

Taehyung listened intently to Jungkook's every word because he adored him. He may easily damage his fragile sentiments because of his profound affection for him. He began to fear his presence, fear connecting with him, for every time he talked, his words trampled all over his emotions.

He always assumed that if they didn't interact much, the two of them would drift apart and become strangers. But one day, fate intervened and compelled them to marry.

Only the gods knew how pleased he was when he found out they were going to marry.

Jungkook despised him, he was well aware of this. That's why, on their wedding night, he made it plain to him that he would not meddle or impact his life, and that he would not reveal their connection to anyone.

He had seduced him with the use of booze three months earlier because of his love for him.

"He must have really hated me a lot to have been that angry after sleeping with me," he said.

It was never his desire for anybody to believe that the job was his goal, but he had little alternative; he could only adopt a materialistic and cheap image to justify his conduct.

Because he previously stated that no matter who he likes, it will not be him.

Tears welled up in the corners of his eyes as he remembered saying it.

Taehyung didn't fall asleep till after Jungkook had departed.

He didn't see or hear from him for the following few days.

_____

Happy Reading