-What do you want? Come in and talk.

Mac blinked and asked quickly. Wai immediately turned and smiled at Nan.

Better.....hope Hia is in a bit of a good mood now, Wai replied.

Don't wait, if you have something to say, say it, Nan repeated.

"It's just that Hia Palm came to challenge him to a motorcycle race," Wai said. Nan immediately frowned at each other.

- Is this Palm Klong? Nan asked again to be sure.

-Yes, Wai replied.

-It's been a long time. Call him and we'll talk. Nan said before Wai left.

-Who is Palm? Mac asked curiously, never heard of him before.

- A friend, but it's been a long time since we've seen each other. In the past, he often came to car races, but lately he had to help with his parents' business, and then he disappeared completely.

Nan answered before Wai led a person named Palm inside.

- Husband, come hug your wife quickly. I miss you so much.

A young man's voice, in the same form as Mac jumping up and hugging the person sitting at the table.

Nan lifted her legs to push Palm body first.

- Will you hug my legs, Palm? Nan replied with a weak smile.

Palm frowned.

- Why is the husband so mean to his wife? Palm said again.

On the other hand, Mac himself, who heard this, admitted that he was not very pleased that Palm had spoken thus to Nan. But he said nothing.

- Your husband. How about being considerate of my real wife? Nan echoed.

Palm eyed him suspiciously because he hadn't noticed Mac when he entered.

- Are you kidding or telling the truth? Palm turned and asked, shocked.

- I say it is true, replied Nan.

- Since? Why didn't I know? Palm said and turned to look at Mac and gave him a smile.

Mac smiled back at him, though Palm's smile looked odd.

- It's been over a year, you're the one who disappeared somewhere, you didn't contact me, and your phone number doesn't work. Have you stopped using it? Nan asked back in a normal tone.

- I disappeared for ami save the family business, go to the commercial port on the Laos side. I just got back. My old number is still in use and now that everything is in place I'm back. Hi.... My name is Palm. This is my friend, Palm replied, then approached Mac in a friendly way.

- Hi, Mac.

Mac introduced himself.

Same model, right? Palm asked and Mac nodded in agreement.

-So can you talk to me? I'm not good at polite words, Palm said with a laugh.

"Yeah," Mac replied, not really caring.

In addition, Palm is friends with Nan. Palm smiles in agreement before dragging a chair over to sit next to Nan.

-How about Keith? I saw him a few days ago. Is he back in Thailand? Palm asked looking for another friend.

-He returned to Thailand. And she already has a husband, Nan said with a raised eyebrow at Palm.

Palm's eyes widened when he heard it.