[5] Tagging.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"Hi hi. The others in your room are both your roommates and your rivals, meant to push each other higher. I've used my personal judgment to quantify your abilities and rank you. The numbers on your uniforms are your current ranks." Ego greets all of them with an info dump.

'245 is decent.' (Y/n) knits his eyebrow a bit, probably a bit pissed

"That ranking will change daily and will go up or down depending on training and game results. Finally, those who finish in the top 5 will be automatically registered in the tournament happening six months from now on, The U-20 World Cup as a forward."

(Y/n)'s dull (e/c) eyes suddenly spark with something as he hears it. Like a small child at an ice cream shop.

"However...Those of you who fail blue lock will forever lose your right to represent Japan."

(Y/n) can't wait to see the unlucky person's face fill with despair that probably tastes like honey to him. The sight of desperation in others stirred something within (Y/n), an exhilarating thrill that coursed through him unnoticed, slowly a small cunning smile tugged on the corner of his lip. Sure as hell, he won't be the one.

Nagi, who was standing next to him appeared to notice it and also a sense of bloodlust emitting from the (h/c) hair male.

'Is this why Reo is interested in him?'

He couldn't fathom how Reo acted during their encounter. Sure, he did watch the match that (Y/n) played with Reo before but he didn't feel remotely close to excited, unlike his billionaire friend. However, every time the camera captures (Y/n)'s running figure, His (h/c) hair frames his face, adding to the air of mystery that surrounds him. His eyes, (e/c), hold a depth that seems to invite curiosity, yet they hold an unreadable aura in it. Nagi himself feels as if he is resisting an inevitable force created by the young (h/c) hair prodigy as his eye laid on him.

Maybe this is what Reo felt?

But Nagi the feeling Nagi felt was so different from the word 'excited'...he didn't know what to call it.

"What you need to achieve here is...Ego."

With void-like eyes piercing the players below, Ego continued. "So now, we'll hold a little entrance test to measure your aptitude. Now then. tome for some tag."

Soon enough, a football falls from the roof.

"The time limit is 136 seconds, if you get hit with the ball, You're 'it'. Whoever is 'it' when time runs out has to piss off back home." He announced.