[4] Inviting.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"(Y/n)-chan. Are you ready?"

From yesterday's incident, Kenyu still couldn't shake the eerie feelings off his back. They were so excited that they forgot to have 'the talk' and ended up having a takeout and a small party instead. He had observed his cousin, pondering the mixed emotions and uncertain demeanor he displayed since receiving the letters. 

There was something about (Y/n)'s response that left Kenyu feeling a bit off-kilter. It was as though (Y/n) had a secret he wasn't willing to share or was grappling with some inner turmoil. Kenyu hoped for a chance to delve more in-depth into this, to have a genuine heart-to-heart conversation with (Y/n) about whatever might be weighing on his mind.

And here they are, arriving not so later at the Japan Union football after Kenyu picks him up from (Y/n)'s house since he and their aunt decided to not let him go there again, at school. So he got a day off.

"Not really." That's the biggest lie he ever told anyone today.

"Then I will go in first, alright?"

"Okay. Lead the way Model-san" (Y/n) teased him with a straight face as he did a salute pose.

Kenyu deadpanned. "You are now a model too..."

The younger male shrugged. "You're a professional. I'm probably gonna be a one-time. Your manager probably wanted someone more talented than me..."

"(Y/n)-chan, Being humble is nice and all but don't look down on yourself."

"...I'm being real though."

Kenyu sweatdropped as the two of them opened the door to see a room filled with a bunch of students in their uniforms. Chit-chatting and talking all over the place. Not that (Y/n) cares enough to recognize any of them so he just trails behind Kenyu closely as they somehow almost make it to the front.

"Wow...this is more stuffy than it should be." (Y/n) muttered as he looked around, spotting quite unique and rather eccentric features on some of them.

"It really is." Kenyu smiled and ruffled (Y/n)'s hair. "I know this makes you uncomfortable but God never gives us trials that we can't overcome."

Kenyu looks at him with a glint of competitiveness, a sudden line cutting ties of their family's bond. "We will definitely beat this training camp."

The ex-captain team hummed as he looked at his older cousin's face. "Scary..." (Y/n) wiggles his arm and he moves a bit further away from his older cousin.

"Tch. Test, one. Two."

Before Kenyu could reply, a microphone noise echoed sharply, prompting both of them to halt their conversation and turn toward the front of the room.