Part 14 🍋

We seemed to have laid there for hours. The only noise was the slight noise of Kurogiri arranging glasses. "I still need to update Shigaraki on what happened." I whispered in Dabi's ear. I was laying on his chest listening to his heart beat. It was soothing drum. "I have an idea." Dabi muttered. "Hey Misty man can you tell Shigaraki that the mission succeeded." Dabi yelled over to Kurogiri who just took a deep sigh. "Of course. Any other details you wish to discuss Ms. (L/n)?" Kurogiri asked in a kind manner. I felt Dabi's hand grab my ass as I tried to reply causing my words to catch in my throat a little. "N-no none the body was burnt and any files he has are non existent." I said as I glared at Dabi. Luckily the couch cover use somewhat. "I will tell master Shigaraki right away." Kurogiri in a swift manner left the room. Dabi was smirking as his wandering hand continued to squeeze my ass. "What was that for!" I practically squealed at him. "Don't act like you don't enjoy it." He said as our lips connected. My hands automatically started to run through his hair as his tongue slipped into my mouth. Oh the familiar taste of cigarette and cinnamon I'd never get tired of. His hands wandered more as I began to startle his lap. His touch made me feel alive. I wanted him and he wanted me. His hands started to remove my shirt and my bra flinging somewhere we'd find later. We only stopped a minute to catch our breath. "What if we get caught? We are in the living room!" I asked with a smile. Before he said anything he flipped us around my legs wrapped around his waste tightly as he flipped us around. He was on top of me admiring every inch of me. His eyes wandered my body. At first I started to cover up becoming self conscious. "Then whoever walks in can watch me love every inch of you." Dabi smiled a devious smile and again his lips connected to mine. His hands went to my chest his hands massaging my breast causing me to moan into our kiss. He started to kiss down my collar bone and my chest then my stomach all the way till he got to my belt line. "Do I have consent dollface?" His sapphire eyes and seductive voice drove me crazy. I could feel everything in me wanting him more. "Yes! Please!" I was able to get out. He discarded my pants leaving me in just my panties. Dabi started from the bottom of my thigh to my inner thigh leaving hickies and kiss every where he touched. His fingers looped the side of my panties. I could feel my wetness pooling in them. I couldn't stand all this teasing. "P-please Dabi touch me." I whined. With that his smirk grew. "I like it when you beg for me." He seductively growled. With that he ripped off my panties revealing me to him. He seemed to admire my body before getting to work. He began to take two fingers and rub my clit. He took my legs and draped them over his shoulders. He took his tongue and started to lick from my core to my clit. I slurred moans his tongue felt magical. He continued to rub my clit as he stuck his tongue in me. He licked and sucked all the right places causing me to melt at his touch. The pleasure was getting overwhelming. I could feel myself tighten around his tongue. I was close. All of a sudden the pleasure stop and I looked up to see Dabi stripping his clothes off. I let out a small whine and he chuckled under his breath. "Patience dollface. I can wait to fuck you till you can't walk." He said as he stripped away his boxers letting his erection spring out. I was craving him so bad. "Fuck I need you Dabi." I wrapped myself around his waist and moaned in his ear. With that he lined himself up and slammed into me. I could feel my juices flowing down my thighs. Dabi's lips connected to mine as we kissed breathlessly. His dick continued to hit my g spot over and over overstimulating me causing me to dig my nails into his back. The thought of someone walking in right now only made it that much more fun. Dabi started to get closer his breath quickened as his thrust became sloppy. I felt the pressure starting to build up. "Fuck baby cum for me." Dabi moaned into my ear causing me release. A overwhelming shock of pleasure went through my body. Dabi wasn't stopping though not just yet. He continued to make my legs shake until he finally pulled out and came. We were both out of breath and he crashed down laying his head on my chest. "Sex is better knowing you're mine and only mine." Dabi kissed over the hickies he left ever so gently on my neck. "I love you Dabi." I whispered to him. He continued to kiss all the way up to my ear. "I love you too (y/n)." He whispered in my ear.

WORD COUNT: 884

Did I make the last chapter smut? Yes. No shame. Sorry for cutting it here but tbh I've became really busy and it's became a lot. But I may or may not start a book just dedicated to smut so give me ideas!-Kellen