Part 3

I woke up in my bed and sat up. It had been a week since I had been here at the leagues base. I've gotten used to everyone. Toga is a little stabby but that's okay. The best perk of being apart of the league is not having to see my father. I feel anew sense of freedom. Since me and Toga get a long pretty well we've become great friends. Something I wasn't used to for a long time. Best part is she lended me a couple shirts to I wasn't stuck in all black sweat pants. I have a white t shirt to switch into so that's nice. I rubbed my eyes and look at my phone. It had even more cracks from when it was thrown. I had blocked everyone from my old life. My father can rot in hell. Since it was only 9 and Toga was still asleep I got up and started down the hall. I was still a little dazed from my sleep and so I bumped into Dabi in the hall. "Im sorry." I quickly apologized. He had been cold to me after the first night. I don't know what changed. All he did was shrug and walked away. I followed him to the living room and plopped down next to Spinner. Kurogiri was making breakfast and talking to Shigaraki at the bar. Dabi, Spinner, and Twice were in the living room. That means the others are asleep. "So newby were dying to know what your quirk is." Spinner and Twice turned to me. "It stupid. But I can control volts of electricity and even light that's produced my electricity." I scratched the back of my neck. "Oh that's cool. so boring!" Twice replied. "That just means I rely on weapons when it comes to actual combat." I replied. "Why don't you just get electric technology that way you can enhance the power of your weapons?" Spinner asked. "I don't know." I replied. I joined last week and never thought I get this far. I had pretty good combat skills anyway. Breaking up bar fights helps that. I felt like Dabi was staring hardcore at me. I was too scared to take my eyes off the tv though. Spinner and Twice continued to talk about ways to train me and enhance my quirk which I just giggled in reply. "If anyone is training her it's me." Dabi broke the conversation. "And why do you wanna do it scar face?" Spinner replied to Dabi's statement. "Because I'm the one that brought her here anyway." Dabi's voice seems irritated. "I think I should have a choice in who trains me." I budded in. Dabi's eyes darted to me. "Yeah it is your choice. no freedom of choice is an illusion!" Twice replied. Dabi just stayed quiet. I decided to just leave and go back to my room. "A playful conversation and he had to go and get in my head." I muttered under my breath as I moved my (h/c) hair out of my face. I walked down the hall as I analyzed the situation that happened. I was suddenly pushed up against one of the doors hands pinned above my head. It was Dabi. I couldn't move underneath his strength. "Weak. Your training starts today after breakfast." He said. I just started into his bright blue eyes. My back was pressed into the door. What was his problem? The door behind me began to open and I fell on top of Toga and Dabi fell on top of me. "Ow! What the fuck!" Toga whined from under me. Dabi quickly got up and practically ran away. I rolled off Toga and groaned. "Sorry Toga. I don't know what that was." I rubbed my wrist. I had to admit Dabi being rough like that was quite the turn on. But man the dude has an issue with me. "You know what I think." Toga got up and gave me a hand up. "What is going through that crazy head of yours?" I faked pondered as I put my finger on my lips. I faked as if I was thinking. Toga just chuckled. "I think Mr. staples has a crush." Toga giggled like a middle schooler. I looked at the blonde in her pink pajamas and laughed. "Man you must've slept a little too hard." I replied to her comment. "Laugh if you want but I can tell you in to him too." She smirked. "H-hey! No I'm not!" I get my face go bright red. "Yeah sure." She smiled. The crazy blonde made her way out of the door this time successfully and continued to giggle. "I don't like him do I?" The thought ran through my head. "No I can't." I said out loud. I shook my thoughts and decided to get to work. I decided to take Spinners advice and make me some tech to help enhance my quirk. Science was a secret talent I had and with my knowledge on the subject was able to come up with bracelets. These bracelets had active volts of electricity flowing through them at all times. All I had to do was enhance the voltage to whatever level I wanted. That way they could do the simple task of charging a phone or the harder task of shocking the shit out of someone. After some time taking apart the lamp provided in mine and Togas room I was able to get all materials needed to build. After I was done I start to cuff the bracelets to my wrist when I heard a knock at the door. "Hey dollface, training." Dabi called out. "Testing time." I thought as I open the door. "Here did you get the bright blue bracelets?" Dabi asked as he lead me down the hall. "A little something I came up with." I replied. He seemed satisfied with that answer as he lead me outside to the training area.

WORD COUNT: 1000

Updates will frequent as I can btw. School can be a handful but I will try to do a chapter every week. :)