Part 2

I woke up in a cold sweat. I immediately analyzed my surroundings. I was in a small room. It was dark. I tried to use my quirk to enhance electrical waves to the light bulbs but my head hurt too much from my drinking. I was alone. I got up and realized that guy must've took me back to his place. "Clothes are still on, good sign." I whispered as I started to look around. I eventually found a light switch and flicked it on. The small cot bed I was on was white. There was a desk, a computer and 1 shelf in this room. "More than what I have." I thought to myself. I grabbed my phone which I found in the bed and exited the room. I was at the end of a hallway. There were several doors and a light on at the end of the hallway. The closer I got to the end of the hallway the more I heard voices speaking. "Dabi, you brought a random drunk girl home and didn't think to tell me!" A scratchy voice yelled. "Listen she looked like she was gonna jump off a rooftop." Another voice replied. "And what do you think she's gonna find when she awakes." The other voice seemed frustrated. "Just don't tell her we are the league of villains and I think we are fine." The second voice snarled. I peaked around the corner. There was a bar and living room area. The two voices must've belonged to the two men at the bar. There was a misty bartender wiping down the glasses as they spoke. "You think the wanted posters aren't around town?" The blue haired guy questioned as he scratched his neck. The guy with scars spoke "I really doubt a girl drunk on a rooftop knows much on villains." That must've been the guy from the bar. I recognized his voice. "You guys need to be reasonable. In the morning Dabi, you need to drop her off at the nearest rehab." The misty man spoke. "That sounds like a good plan Kurogiri." The blue haired man said and he took a sip of something in his glass. "Fine." Dabi growled. "Shit." I whispered under my breath. If they're gonna drop me off at a rehabilitation place I need to sneak out as soon as possible. I checked my phone at it read 4:29. Rachel apparently had texted me 29 times. Suddenly I started to get a call. My ringtone started going crazy. It was Rachel. "Fuck Fuck Fuck. The one time someone calls." My thoughts ran. I threw my phone down the hall and realized I was caught. "Shit." I muttered. I turned back around and saw the misty man standing right in front of me. "Well hello Miss, care for some water?" He greeted me politely. "N-no I'm good in fact it's best I be on my way." I pushed passed him and walked into the bar area. I just realized I don't know how to exit this place. "Morning dollface." The man named Dabi cheered. The blue haired man was quiet. "Thank you so very much for taking care of me but I should be on my way." I rushed through my sentence and smiled awkwardly. "Not so fast." The blue hair man cut off Dabi before he spoke. "How long did you stand there for?" He got up and his glove hand grabbed my wrist. The man was draped in a black cloak and his face was covered in scratches. His red eyes glared into my face. "Shigaraki fuck off." Dabi pushed Shigaraki off of me. "Excuse me should could know too much." Shigaraki said anger rising in his voice. "Listen, I don't know who you are and as long as you let me leave I don't care." I budded in the two men's death glares. "Sorry dollface he is right." Dabi turned to me. Fear filled my heart. "Right so back to business." Shigaraki smiled and started to take his gloves off. Dabi proceeded to step back as if he had been defeated in an unspoken fight. "Gentlemen! Please." Kurogiri interrupted the murderous tension. "There is other options Mr. Shigaraki." The misty man came behind Shigaraki and grabbed his shoulder. "What are you implying Kurogiri?" Shigaraki obviously was growing more annoyed by the minute. "You mentioned needing more man power for your new mission correct?" Kurogiri said. "With how she handles the drunks at the bar she seems to be a fighter." Dabi added. I get it. They were saving my ass from this guys quirk. "I guess my only question is how do you feel about joining the league of villains?" Shigaraki glared me down. I took a deep breath. All three men clearly awaited my response. If I'm gonna die it's not gonna be anyone's pleasure of killing me. "League of villains? Never heard of them." I lied through my teeth. I knew the league was a group of villains who wished to rid the corrupt hero system from society. But I don't know who I'm dealing with. Shigaraki was clearly upset by my lie. He started to scratch his neck. "A hero, they failed to save your mother correct?" Dabi stared into my eyes. So he heard my spill on the roof top. "Yes." I kept my voice from being shaky. "How would you like revenge on that son of a bitch?" Dabi smiled. I had to admit getting revenge is something I craved. And considering my life is on the line. "Revenge. Sounds good to me." I replied bluntly. They seemed satisfied with that answer. "That's all we need. But you're on probation. One slip up and I'll dust you." Shigaraki smiled. He really seems he wants me dead. "Sounds good raspy." I remarked. Kurogiri had gotten me the water I didn't want but granted I needed it so I took it and sat at the bar. "Thank you." I mouthed to him. Everyone was silent. "You room with Toga by the way. She's a bit stabby." Shigaraki said. "You mean psycho?" Dabi laughed to himself and glanced over at me. "You can sleep in my bed for tonight. I'll take the couch." Dabi down his drink. "No im fine i can take the couch." I replied. Even though the situation I for some reason still had manners?? "For fucks sake both of you can sleep on the couch." Shigaraki groaned. "He's whiny." I whispered to Dabi. I thought Dabi would choke on air he was suppressing a laugh so hard. "You sure you don't want the bed?" Dabi asked once more. "Listen both a nicer than anywhere I've ever slept." I laughed at my own joke. None of them found that one funny. Oh well. I eventually wondered to one of the old couches and slept off the rest of the alcohol in my system. Maybe this was all one big dream.

WORD COUNT: 1162

Any suggestions for the story?