Part 7 🍋

My mind was fuzzy. Our group busted through the door all giggly. Toga was helping Twice through the door. I was pretty drunk myself but still able to walk right. I made my way to what I thought was my room and swung open the door. I'm sure after Toga put Twice to bed she'd be in. We partied hard. I was a giggly mess from all the fun we had. I plopped down on the bed and the smell of ash and cologne filled my nose. "The fuck?" A voice interrupted my drunken thoughts. I realized I had walked into Dabi's room. I sat up to look at him. Anger and lust boiled my blood. He was shirtless. Seemed to be getting dressed. Shirt in hand he stared at me with a small smile on his face. "Oh hi you." I slurred to him. "You have to stop doing this he threw his shirt aside and sat beside me. "Having fun?" I cocked my head to the side. I stared into his bright blue eyes. They were like crystals staring back at me. I couldn't help myself I wanted him more than ever. I moved my lips to his and started to kiss him. This shocked him but he let it happen anyway. I pushed him down on his bed and straddle his waist. For a moment he broke our kiss and stared back up at me. "Are you sure you want to do this? It can't mean anything." He said in a very low voice. I just wanted his touch. No strings attached for the night. "I've never wanted to do anything more." I replied cupping his face. With that he flipped us over and started to kiss me. He started to kiss down my neck till he got down to my chest. He slid his hands under my shirt and began to pull it off. As he did so I had my hands pulling at his belt to tease him. "Not so fast baby." His seductive voice rung in my ears. He didn't realized the pet name he called me. He After taking off my shirt and disregarded my bra he pinned my hands above my head. He started to lick and suck my neck as he grabbed on to my boob. He massaged it with his hand causing a series of moans to escape my lips. I could feel him smirking against my skin. He started to attack my neck and chest with hickies. Being restrained sucked but his hands and tongue all over me was driving me crazy. He took a moment to use his belt and restrict my hands that way. "I need you to fuck me Dabi." I moaned. He seemed to be driven crazy by hearing me moan his name. He slid off my pants and his leaving us in just our underwear. He started to rub me through my panties as he left hickies down my chest. I could help but be overwhelmed with the stimulation. "Fuck your beautiful." Dabi moaned into my ear causing me to shiver. I could see his growing erection in his boxers. He looped his fingers in my panties and pulled them off throwing them god knows where. My heart was beating so fast. I could see all his scars at this point. It only made him more beautiful in my eyes. I helped him slip his boxers as his erection sprung out. I could help but stare at his length. "Like what you see dollface?" Dabi said in a seductive voice. I don't know if it was the alcohol or the situation but I could feel my face red as ever. "D-dabi this is too much teasing!" I managed to say. He smirked and with that he started again. Attacking my neck and chest with hickies. His hands all over me caused me to moan. He slowly inserted himself which made me squeeze my eyes shut. After I adjusted I gave his the nod and he started moving. Our moans and breathing were the only things we could hear. My heart was racing as he started to move faster. He undid my hands and I immediately moved them to his hair. He groaned against my skin. His kisses slowly lead back up my neck onto my lips. Our tongues fought for dominance. I was addicted to his taste. The taste of spearmint and smoke. He started to pound into me causing me to moan against our kiss. "Fuck Dabi go faster!" I moaned. With this something sparked in him as he fucked me like an animal. I wrapped my legs around his waist driving him insane. I could feel the pressure between my legs begin to build up. He must've been close to with his thrust getting sloppier. "I'm gonna cum." He moaned into ear. With that a crash came over my body. We rode out our highs as my nails clawed his back. My legs were shaking as my back arched. Eventually Dabi crashed beside me both of us still panting. "Fuck your amazing." Dabi said in between breaths. I just smirked as I snuggled up next to him. He looked me in my eyes and kissed the of my head. With one hand he played with my hair and his other arm was wrapped around my waist. Drunken mistake or not it felt good to be held. I'd deal with the consequences tomorrow. We both laid there in silence knowing that this couldn't be a thing. Dabi said it before that this couldn't be a thing. I was just another side girl I assume. It made me feel dirty. But at the same time I didn't care. I didn't want anything either. Something serious would just be another distraction in the mess I had myself in. Tomorrow was my first mission. I had to focus on that, tomorrow. For now I let Dabi's warmth consume me. My hand on his chest could feel his heartbeat which was very steady. With this I was able to drift off to sleep.

WORD COUNT: 1017

You ever write hardcore smut when you should be working on something important. Nah couldn't be me 😅