2.10 - mutants can't sing

Start from the beginning

Ojiro couldn't help but be flustered by the emoji's yellow kissy face. Yes, it's a literal emoji, but still. An image of you blowing him a kiss appeared in his mind and he felt like his face was overheating. He tried to convince himself it was from the physical workout he just did.

[ojiro m (mma)]

Ok, bye 👍

Rumi sauntered into the room, adorned in her hero costume. "Are you feeling alright, Saturnia?"

You put down your phone and rolled over to face her. "Just a little sore s'all."

"Then get up! The police are here!"

You jolted up. "Huh? Ow–!" You winced, a hand reaching to sooth your back pain. "Police? Why?"

Rumi frowned. "Because even though we saved the city, you still illegally used your quirk blah blah blah. Ugh! Legal shit always pisses me off!"

Even though you used your quirk without a license, it was allegedly fine because not only did you get permission to use your quirk from a Pro, but you also had a mask on, meaning your identity was anonymous. At least, that's what the police said. So, all in all, it was fine. No legal repercussions for you!

When the police left, you realized just how many missed calls you got from your parents. You called back, listening to their worried words and you assured them it was fine. Then, you called Aina.

"Hi, [first name]! How's your internship thingy?"

"Girl, I met Kamui Woods."

"Did you slob on his knob?"

"..."

"..."

"I wish."

Additionally, your costume was pretty wrecked and you couldn't wear it for the rest of the internship, so you ended up having to wear one of Rumi's spare hero costumes (along with your helmet of course). Rumi's costume was so revealing and it was a bit awkward to wear, so you usually wore sweatpants over them. You kept just about everything from your costume except the actual spandex costume.

The next few days were all the same. Breakfast, patrol (though it was mainly just petty thieves now), lunch, practicing combat – which was mainly kicking, eating dinner, and then watching TV with Rumi before falling asleep.

Sometimes you would fall asleep with her on the couch while you were cuddling. She was getting too used to your presence. Today was one of those days. Miruko decided to nap on her couch after patrol and pulled you along with her. You don't know why she liked you so much. When you woke up from the nap, your head was buried into the soft, white fluff covering her neck. You dug your phone out of your pocket. What time is it?

Oh shit, it's 4:30 PM.

Why are you stressing over the time? Because you're going out for karaoke after afternoon patrol! With whom, you may be wondering? LizardWizard78_YT.

Yeah, the lizard himself. When you found out he lived in Hiroshima, you practically begged him to meet up. And he finally gave into your pleads.

You were skipping dinner because you were eating out with LizardWizard, or Shuichi, he demanded you call him. His real full name was Iguchi Shuichi. He was letting you call him by his first name, so of course you let him call you [first name].

After showering and getting dressed, you pressed down on the spritzer of a delicately molded glass bottle. The fragrant pale pink juice blasted from the sprayer, enveloping you in your signature perfume scent. Your nose tickled – Achoo! You sneezed, a result of you spraying a bit too much.