𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Mulai dari awal

There, before you, was a poster plastered on the wall. But it wasn't any poster. It was a poster from around the 80's, and on it were the 4 main mascots of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Mike scoffed in disbelief at the sight "These are still around?" he questioned, nearing his head closer to the poster. You started giggling hysterically. "There is..no way" you said in between laughs. The poster seemed to be advertising the restaurant. God knows how long it's been there.

You thought back to 93', when you worked there. When you finally reunited with them all; and caught their killer. You really missed them dearly. You wished they were still here.

You suspiciously checked your surroundings, before snatching the poster off the wall, and stuffing it into your handbag. "I'm sticking this up on the damn ceiling above our bed" you said sarcastically. He just stared at you in disbelief, then rolled his eyes playfully. You both set off down the street again.

Mike occasionally kept checking the time, and once it was 11:40pm, he instantly changed the direction you were walking. "Come on" he jerked his head, and lead you off in the opposite direction.

"Where are we going?" you asked, curious. He just ignored you. You both eventually stopped at the Fountains of Bellagio. The water kept on spouting up rhythmically, LED lights stripped along the walls under the water. It was a beautiful sight. You gazed up at it admiringly.

"The fireworks don't start till another twenty minutes, but trust me, it gets even more busy than this" he claimed. You looked around, and it was certainly busy. You just managed to squeeze yourself through the large crowd, and practically got front row seats.

You and Mike spoke comfortably about literally anything that came to mind, while watching the fountain display in front of you, until it was 11:59pm. You squealed excitedly. Another year with Mike would have passed, just any moment now.

You stared in anticipation at the humongous timer on the skyscraper in front of you. Some people had already started counting down, and yet there was another 30 seconds to go. You grinned happily at the clock, not even taking Mike into consideration. He fiddled with his fingers nervously, then let out a deep breath, then he reached for something in his pocket.

15 seconds now.

"Y/N" Mike said softly, snapping you out of your trance.

10...

You looked over at him, and froze when you saw him down on one knee.

9...

People around you gazed intently at the scene, but you ignored them, savouring this very moment.

8...

Mike opened the small box in his hand, revealing a stunning sliver plated ring. You gasped at the sight. You couldn't believe this was happening right now.

7...

6...

"Y/N, L/N" he spoke. You felt like you were about to burst into tears of happiness. Your eyes were already turning glossy.

5...

"Will you marry me?" he popped the big question.

People around you let out noises of mixed emotions: gasped, gushed, 'awwhh'-ed

4...

3...

You beamed down at him, letting a tear slip from your eye.

You nodded frantically at him. "Yes!"

2...

He beamed, and slotted the ring on your finger, stashing the ring back into his pocket.

1...

He stood back up, and enveloped you into a searing kiss.

Literally everybody who saw the scene cheered with joy. Other crowds who didn't watch happily cheered-

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

You both kissed passionately and lovingly as the thundering, colourful fireworks set off from behind you, setting a perfect scene. The fireworks banged, and boomed, and cracked in the air, illuminating the whole sky.

You and Mike pulled apart, then turned to the firework display, hands interlinked. Everybody 'ooo'-ed and 'aaah'-ed at the scene. You watched intently, an at ease smile resting on your features, as you watched the soaring fireworks in the night sky, the booms bursting your eardrums.

The colourful display lit up your eyes. The firework display in Vegas surely was truly phenomenal.

You saw Mike gazing at you from the corner of your eye. He was inspecting your features, the beautiful smile adorning your face, your hair blowing gently in the wind, how the fireworks lit up your face, your eyes especially, as the colourful lights reflected in them. He could get lost in your eyes all day.

You turned your head to him, and he was gazing at you admiringly like you were the most precious thing in the world.

"I love you" he gushed, sincerely.

————————————
A/N

AT LAST 😋😋

bro when the fuck is someone gonna propose to ME on new year's day with colourful fireworks exploding behind me while everyones cheering? 🤨🤨🙄

sobbing i want a relationship like theirs.

BTW, the Eiffel Tower in Las Vegas is a completely REAL thing. don't believe me, search it up.

i'm supposed to be revising right now for an exam i have LITERALLY NEXT TUESDAY but here i am instead. updating a chapter for all you lovely people 🥰🥰😘

anyway. that's all for now!
-ava<3