"Are you mad? Or just thick?" Riley asked in a hushed tone. Clearly amused to see Sirius hiding.

"What is it?" Fred asked quickly as he looked over the fence. "Oh. Hi Mr Black." he smiled. George then followed suit, looking over the fence.

"Hello." George grinned. "Wait, why are you here?" He asked, confused.

"Trying to get captured. Like Harry and I didn't risk our lives to free him." Riley stated disapprovingly. "I hope you know that Mrs Weasley is not going to be happy you're here. And she has sons who work for the Ministry." Riley chuckled mockingly.

"Bill doesn't technically work for the Ministry." Fred pointed out.

"No. But Percy could any day. Do you think Percy would keep his mouth shut about this?" Riley asked quickly. She was trying to be stern, but it was hard when she could feel how happy Sirius was to see her. 

"If he knows what's good for him. He will." Fred shrugged.

"So what? Are you just hiding until you know if you're allowed in?" Riley asked, amused.

The dog nodded slightly.

"Can I pet you?" Riley asked teasingly.

The dog nodded again, this time slightly more excitable.

Riley leant over the fence and started patting the dogs head. Giggling happily as Sirius accepted the fuss off his daughter.
After a few moments, Riley pulled her hand away.

"I'm gonna pretend like I didn't see you now." She chuckled. The dog let out a small chuff, and Riley and the twins headed back to the door.

They finished their cigarettes and stayed looking up at the sky. After a short while, Molly opened the door and looked at the three teenagers, Remus stood next to her.

"Boys, upstairs, please." Molly asked softly. She didn't look too amused.

"Can't I stay with her?" Fred asked quickly.

"Not right now, dear." Molly smiled. "I need you two to make sure Percy doesn't come down the stairs." she sighed. "I wouldn't want him to be conflicted when he gets a government position." She explained.

Fred sighed and nodded. He pulled Riley into him a little more and looked down at her.

"Give me a shout if you need anything, m'love." Fred said gently. Riley nodded, and without even thinking, he placed a soft kiss to her lips.

"Go on up then." Molly smiled happily.

Once the boys trotted up the stairs, Remus waved his wand, soundproofing and protecting the whole ground floor and basement of the house.

"Come on then, Pads." Remus called softly.

The dog hopped over the fence and ran towards the house. But Molly stopped him before he could enter the door.

"Now you listen to me." She said lowly. "My children are here. If you so much as look like you will cause any trouble, I will make you wish you were with a Dementor"

The dog cowered slightly and let out a small whine. Remus and Riley couldn't help but laugh quietly at Sirius' face. Like a child that had been scoulded.

Molly lead Remus and Riley down to the basement, Sirius following carefully. Sirius knew, Molly never believed he was guilty of working with Voldemort. But he also knew that Molly was aware he could be a touch, unpredictable. Not to mention how protective Molly was over her children, which included Riley too.

When Riley stepped into the basement, she was shocked to see it looked different. All of Arthur's Muggle trinckets had been shrunk and moved to the corner of the room, and there was a large rectangular table that stood in the middle of the room. Books, files, boxes, and papers sprawled out over it.