RvB S7 E2 Operation Rising Teal

Valhalla

The reds are seen running towards blue base after Tony told them where the "hyper pink man" went to.

Sarge: Come on men! Tony said Donut went to blue base!

Maine: Why would he go to blue base?

Allison: Tony said he heard Donut mumble "must get message to Church, must get to Church".

Grif: So he has a message for Church? That's going to be one hell of a way to explain to him.

Alpha:(inside Jack's helmet com) Hey! I'm still here asshole!

Jack:(in a hushed voice) Church! Not so loud! You told me you wanted to keep your alive status a secret until you where ready to show yourself! And shouting in my ear is not going to help that!

Alpha: Sorry!

As they neared blue base they saw York come out of Blue base and he see's the reds.

York: Uh hey guys? What are you doing here?

Allison: York, did you see a pink dude in there by chance?

York: Yeah he's actually talking to Caboose right now.

Inside blue base.

Caboose:(happy to see Donut) MUFFIN MAN!

Donut:(gasping) Caboose! I...have...a message...for Ch-Church! Wh-Where is he?

Caboose: Hey, are you feeling okay?

Donut: J-Just...a little weak right now...where's Church?

Caboose:(a little sad) Uh....he's gone Donut.

Donut: Wh-What are you talking about? What do you...mean he's gone?

Caboose: He sacrificed himself for I stop the Director and his evil A.I fragment.

Donut:......

Caboose:(looks at Epsilon) And all that's left of the original is Epsilon, Zeta, Cota, Zulu, Delta, and Theta. There the only good ones.

Donut:....... HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN OUT FOR?!

Caboose: Not that long.

Donut:(on the verge of collapsing from dehydration) Listen....I don't know how long...I can't stay awake...I need to give someone on blue team a message...I promised.

Caboose: I know lot's of people on blue team! People on the inside. You can give it to me!

Donut:(seeing the black edges in his vision) Tuck-.

Caboose: Tuck! You want me to tuck! Wait, mom said to never tuck another man.

Donut:(his vision then fads to black) Tucker.

Donut then collapses to the ground and Caboose rushes to his side.

Caboose: DONUT!

Donut: He needs..help..find him..(lays his head on the ground) it's...in...t-the..s-s-sand.

Red team then comes running in after hearing Caboose's yell and Tex and Sheila coming running from their room.

Tex: Caboose! What's going on in here? And why is Donut on the floor?

Rose:(gets down on one and then bends water out of her canteen and then spilts into two and puts them to the sides of Donut's head) He's alive but unconscious, he'll wake up in couple of minutes.