RvB S7 E1 Don't get me started

Audio log 001
Hi my name is Jack, I'm a red simulation trooper currently station at a place called Valhalla and it's been a few months sense my family and I took down the Director and his little projects and Church who's now my A.I companion has decided that he would like to be called Alpha instead of Church but I still call him Church. But with the UNSC or ONI in this case decided that we were more useful as lab rats but we turned are bases into a fortress, while we were going through the new shit we got. We found a soldier droid in a box when we got it set turns out that Tony only speaks Italian...so we barely understand him. But he did make both base's have a simulation room we're we could do anything at all. Sarge actually made a new hog called the gauss hog, said that he got it from the E.M.P from are last mission but we're still trying to get the damn thing to work and Donut showed up at of no where and according to Alpha and Rose, Donut was so dehydrated that he went into a coma and so were waiting for him to wake up and we're all basically training but Caboose seems to be making something  but he won't tell us what it is but anyway I got to go where doing another practice drill of Capture the flag. Oh and before I forget we were able to get in contact with Dutch one of Sarge's ODST buddies in Texas and sent the three little ones to him to keep them safe in case we get into any more crazy adventures/missions...well that's it I'll head to hill in front of blue base where the others are waiting for me, so this is Sargent Jack Ace Church logging off.

Valhalla.

We Sarge standing on a hill that's in of blue base.

Sarge: Attention Blue team! We are here for your flag! We only want that and we will let you live! Be right back for your response!

He then backs done the hill and then talks to Jack,Grif,Simmons who just stand there or look at him.

Sarge: Well that should wake them up, I thought they would be up by now!

Jack: Well maybe they're still picking the captain for this exercise? Wait who was the captain last time?

Simmons:(looks at his Tacpad) Well last time was North and before that was Michael, so the next one should be-.

Caboose then appears out of no where.

Caboose: HI THERE!!

Simmons: AAAHHH!

Sarge: Uh Caboose? What are you doing out here son?

Caboose: On nothing! Just getting some stuff.

Grif: Wait you mean that super secret project that you been working on?

Caboose:.................Maybe.

Jack:(sighs) Caboose can you please go tell who ever is in charge of the capture the flag exercise, that where here.

Caboose: Okay!

He then turns and heads towards blue base and then Simmons yells out to him.

Simmons: And what are you working on!

Caboose: Still not telling you!

Alpha:(on a private channel with Jack) You know he's building me a body to bring me back from the "dead".

Jack:(same private channel) I figured that out on the first day he started on that project.

North then comes out of blue base and yells out to the reds.

North: Hey! We forgot to tell you guys that we had another team training session.

Sarge: Alright! Next time tell us!