Day One, Part One - Back again.

Start from the beginning

"It's nice to meet you. I didn't watch much of any of the seasons, but perhaps I should have. I wonder who else will be joining us." I say to make light conversation.

"Hopefully some of the hotties from season 4 will come back, I wouldn't mind if Camillo or Bruno turned up. Or even AJ from season 3. Now they were fine!" She goes off into a little daydream.

"Oh so you like girls too." I say bringing her attention back. "Good to know." I give her a smirk, which I hope comes across well.

"Hmmm, very good to know indeed hun." She replies, blatantly looking me up and down again from my head to my toes.

Was she checking me out or was it that she was eying up the competition. I wasn't sure.

The sound of laughter coming from the door draws our attention away from each other. In walks a tall, lean and muscly man with dirty blonde hair, he has a tribal tattoo on his left bicep and was wearing a tight pair of red swim trunks that didn't leave much to the imagination, not that I was complaining. I didn't recognise him so perhaps he was also from season 1, as I'd not seen any of that series. I do however recognise the petite bubbly blonde sauntering her way next to the guy.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my bra!" I stand with my hands on my hips.

Chelsea's attention immediately shifts and she rushes towards me for a hug.

I held her out at arm's length "You cheeky minx, I didn't know you were going to be here."

"You know we weren't allowed to say anything to anyone until the show aired babe, otherwise you know I would have told you. Come on I tell you everything bra. I can't believe you're here toooo!" Chelsea squeals, hugging me again.

I squeezed her close, thankful that it was someone I didn't have issues with last time I was here. Although it had been 3 years since that, I still hadn't spoken to some of the people after it ended.

The man's deep voice breaks apart our giggly reunion. "I'm guessing you two know each other, I'm Levi," he smiles. "I see I'm not the only season one contestant. How you doing T?" He nods in Talia's direction.

"Great hun, looking forward to flirting with all of the singletons." She replies with a wink.

He chuckles. We continue chatting and getting acquainted with Talia and Levi.

Talia was beautiful, she had dark hair and features with tanned skin that looked great in the purple swimsuit. She was 26 and a music journalist from Watford, England.
Levi was 29, a professional water polo player originally from Manchester, England but now lived near London to be closer to his current team. You could tell he worked out from his lean build and he didn't seem to mind showing it off.

After a few minutes we hear the footsteps of another islander entering the garden.
"Alright lads and ladies, the party can start now I am here." Comes a man's voice.

Round the corner comes Bruno, I recognised him from series 4, he introduced himself to the others. He wasn't the type I usually went for when going for a guy, but I see Talia's face immediately light up as he comes closer.

We all greet him with a hug and he pops open the bottle of prosecco on the table.

"Not that this isn't lovely and you're all not great, but don't we usually have either all girls or all boys and then pick to couple up with someone, as they come in one by one?" I ask looking around at the other 4 islanders.

"Yeah, good point bra. What's going on?" Chelsea replies.

"That's a good question," comes a ladies voice.

We all turn to see the host of Love Island walking up from the garden gates. "Why don't you all follow me and I'll explain." She smirks.

We follow her and each stand by one of the five hearts laid on the floor in front of the pool.
Oh crikey, here we go!

"So, this season we are going to be starting things a little bit differently." She smiles. "This year, instead of you picking who to couple up with, the team has been working to pair each of you up with a previous contestant, that they feel you would be best suited."

We all look at each other with nerves and excitement.

"But don't worry there will be bombshells along the way in case the pairing doesn't work out. Shall we get the show on the road?" She asks.

We all cheer.

"Talia, we think that you and this guy would get on like a house on fire. Please meet your new couple, from season 3 it's Tai."

In walks the muscly tattooed, long haired guy from New Zealand. He jogs up to Talia and kisses her on the cheek, before standing behind her.

"Welcome Tai. Well guys, say hello to the first official couple of All Stars - Talia and Tai." The host announces clapping.

We all clap alongside her. Talia looks happy at who was chosen for her and from the look of Tai now staring at Talia's arse I think he was happy too.
So far so good, let's hope it continues this way.

"Next up, we have Levi. Please meet your new couple - Miki." The host claps again.

Miki I think was also from season 3, she struts her stuff into the villa, beelining straight for Levi and pulling him into a hug. "Well you're gorgeous! Good choice producers!" She laughs turning to face forward.

Levi smiles but shifts on his feet as we wait for the next person to be introduced in. I couldn't tell if he was actually happy or not.

Next up was Chelsea, she stood practically bouncing on the spot, excited to see who she would be coupled up with. Will from season 4 comes strolling out of the villa as cool as a cucumber, nods at Chelsea and then stands beside her.
Hmmm perhaps she needs a chill guy to ground her a little, either that or she will be bored of him within a day or two. We will see...

The fourth couple is Bruno and Genevieve from Season 3. They awkwardly hug as they greet each other but quickly shake it off and smile for the camera to do a close up shot.

So that's two from season 1, two from season 2, three from season 3 and two from season 4. I wonder who they've picked for me to be coupled up with, as it seems pretty evenly from each season so far. I wonder if it'll be anyone from last season.

"Last but certainly not least, Luna are you ready to see who we've chosen for you?" The host asks.

"Yes, let's do it!" I force the excitement in my voice for the cameras.

My heart is in my throat when I see who comes around the corner. Never would I have imagined we'd be in the same room together again, let alone now be coupled up.

He walks with purpose towards me, as effortless as always. He stands in front of me, leaning in to kiss my cheek lingering for a moment. He draws back and our eyes meet.

"Luna." Comes his smooth sounding voice.

"Noah," I exhale his name, as if not believing it was really him here.

The host turns towards the camera and speaks to the audience, "That's it for the coupling, we have our 5 brand new couples. Tai and Talia, Levi and Miki, Will and Chelsea, Bruno and Genevieve and Noah and Luna. We will be right back after a quick break."