Chapter 12 Pirate invasion

Start from the beginning

Leon: The count's daughter planned this whole thing out and honestly, were not surprised.

Luxion: What compelled her to do this?

Leon: Jealousy my metal man, she sees Livia a commoner climbing the social ladder and does not like that. So she tries to lay the sky Pirates trap. But, it would seem like me and Arata angered her first which is not surprising... I can think of a couple of reasons why.

Luxion Are you perhaps expending unnecessary energy toward this pirate party?

Leon: I'm just an ordinary mob. Of course I want to avoid key game events when I can. Except for the usual romantic suspects, his highness and the gang are totally useless to go around, and I prefer to avoid the war timeline.

Luxion: Based on the information you just relayed, I believe Olivia should be the one to resolve the issue, instead of you and Master Arata.

Leon: ... She can;t handle the pressure right now, so we'll take care of it for her. This will be more efficient.

Luxion floats closer next to Leon.

Luxion: Instead of letting the useless five to assist, won't this make you Olivia's love interest since she's mostly around you.

Leon: What me and her, nah that won't happen. Mains don't date mobs.

Luxion mind: He is oblivious to his current reality in being relatively overprotective, both of them are depriving Olivia of crucial opportunities to develop as a person. But for Master Arata is a different story when it comes to Angelica.

Leon stands up and grabs his stuff from his bed.

Leon: Well we should get going, we need to go get Arata and meet at the partner.

Luxion There is no need for that, he is already at the partner and is waiting for us inside.

Leon: Already?! Couldn't he wait for us! Well forget that, let's just go.

Small Timeskip

Inside of the Partner, the battleship that the Bartforts use to travel around with.

In the lounge room, Arata is sitting down on the chair as he stares at the ceiling as Kilala was on his lap

In the lounge room, Arata is sitting down on the chair as he stares at the ceiling as Kilala was on his lap. He tries to process what happened this morning .

Flashback

As the morning light started to shine in the Arata room, we saw that both Arata and Angelica were still in bed sleeping. But that was when Arata started to slowly wake up as he started to adjust, he yawned as he noticed that someone was holding on to him and it was none other than Angelica herself. As he remembers from last night of their conversation about the whole situation and hopefully that they make up. He attempted to get out of her grasp but couldn't, she looked too comfortable as she grunted in her sleep since he was trying to get up. Arata managed to escape her grasp by sitting up and rubbing his eyes, but that was when Angelica also did the same as her hair was down and was covering her eyes.