Chapter 8 This Duel Ends Now

Third person pov

After Arata easily defeated both Greg and Chris. It was now time for Leon to take the stage. In front of the door that leads to the battleground is Leon in his battle suit that Luxion designed himself.

 In front of the door that leads to the battleground is Leon in his battle suit that Luxion designed himself

Luxion: That suit looks great, I wished I had an arm to pat myself on the back for making it.

Leon: This isn't what we talk about. I need you to redo it now.

Luxion: I would rather not.

Leon: Why do I even try.

With that said Luxion disappears and Leon hears footsteps from behind, he turns around and it was Angelica and Olivia, who still had Arata's messenger bag and had Kilala in it.

Olivia: Hey Leon.

Angelica: Getting prepared I see.

Leon: Yup, I'm pretty much good to go. Besides, prepare to win big Olivia for bet your money on us.

Olivia: Oh I didn't bet. I don't believe in the practice of gambling.

Leon: Oh, of course. We should get going.

Angelica: Aren't you forgetting about your brother?

Arata: Relax, I'm here.

Leon turns around and the other two see Arata walking towards them with his school uniform on.

Arata: So shall we.

Leon opens the door and the battlefield and everyone yelling at him the same way the Arata was. They also see the last remaining fighters the Prince, Brad and Jilk and beside them are their mechs. Angelica looked around and was starting to freak out, due to her not seeing Leon's mech anywhere.

Angelica: We got a problem! You're the only one without a suit of armor.

Leon then mocks the crowd once again, since they were booing at him.

Angelica: Hey! Are you even listen–

She was cut off when Arata placed his hand on her shoulder, and looked at Arata.

Arata: Relax. You might want to look up.

Angelica looks up and so does Olivia, as they do they see something falling from the sky. It lands on the ground, as dust surrounds it and everyone covers their eyes from the dust... As the dust clears out and sees Leon's mech.

 As the dust clears out and sees Leon's mech