♡ Chapter 7 ♡

Mulai dari awal

Blue Jam looked out of the window and began smiling menacingly...

'Hmmm.. where's a good place that I can draw without any disturbances?'

You kept looking around the forest, trying to find a place where you can draw peacefully.

After looking around the area for a few minutes or so, you happen to stumble upon a place that had lots of beautiful flowers. All kinda of flowers. Roses to orchids. And tulips to daffodils. And so on and so forth.

As you took in the appearance of the scenery, you noticed an enormous tree. You saw how the leaves slowly fell from it. Swaying left to right as a slight breeze blew them to certain directions.

You smiled slightly and began heading towards the tree. Once you reached the tree, you sat down, back against the trunk, and opened your sketchbook. Now, there you were. Sitting under a tree, wondering to yourself what you're gonna draw.

So, you waited. Waited for any ideas to pop in your head. And about 5 minutes had passed.

Did any ideas come to mind after those few minutes?

No.

Did you decide to wait more?

Yes.

So you waited again. Wondering what you were gonna draw. Then, more time had passed.

Did you get any ideas yet?

No.

Were you on the verge of giving up on thinking what to draw?

Yes.

You sighed while hanging your head low, frustrated that you couldn't come up with any ideas of what to draw.

You looked up and gazed at the flowers. Each of a different kind, scattered around the area. Each having different and unique appearances. As well as different scents that filled up your nostrils.

With that, you decided to draw some flowers. You picked your pencil up, set it on the paper, and began drawing. You inspected the flowers, trying to capture each of their beautiful features.

.

.

.

Some time had passed, and you were still drawing. You were so caught up in drawing that you weren't even paying attention to your surroundings. Or even hear the rustling of a bush in the distance.

You began humming a melody to yourself as you began adding the final touches. After a minute or two of finishing adding the final touches, you held your sketchbook up to get a good view of your drawing. You gotta say, after seeing it, you were pretty proud of how it turned out!

"Damn, that looks really good." A voice beside you says.

"HIJO DE-" (SON OF A-)

You were jolted awake from your thoughts and quickly turned to the direction of the voice. Turns out that a certain freckled boy was the one who was beside you. Both of you had surprised expressions on your faces while maintaining eye contact.

...

"Oh, uh.. hi!.. Uhm.. sorry for uhm screaming.. I wasn't expecting you to.. be here, haha!.." you said, rubbing the back of your head sheepishly.

He raised an eyebrow. "Did you really not see me standing beside you?" he asked.

You maintained silent and slowly shook your head, "No.."

He stared at you deadpanned. "That's just stup-"

'Ace, remember, when you find (Y/N), make sure to not cause an argument between the two of you. I know that you and her aren't exactly the best of friends, but at least try and be nice to her. Luffy and I will wait for you here.'