Colds - Seungmin & Felix

requested by:

tw:

- needles
- injection
- sneezing

------------------

December evening. It's winter time and the eight had gone out to a theme park to enjoy the frosty breeze. Though it was very cold, the snow drifting down from above, the icicles frozen on leaves, and the holiday feeling didn't have them bothered.
It definitely didn't bother Seungmin and Felix: both of them didn't bring a jacket, assuming that the cold wouldn't get to them. Felix wore a long sleeve white shirt with baggy beige jeans, and boots that matched perfectly with it. Seungmin had bought a scarf, although he quickly removed it as it scratched his skin.

Felix, Hyunjin, Chan and Changbin went onto what supposed to be a swing that would go upside down. The other four stayed to watch and record their jolly members.
They buckled their arm rest and braced themselves.

"It's moving!!" Chan joked around, and the two laughed, though Felix didn't seem to be enjoying the tense moment.
"Yah, are you scared Bokkie?" Hyunjin questioned his maknae, tightening his grasp of Felix's hand, and giving a slight smile.
"I can't do this. I can't do this." Felix muttered, again and again, each word sounding more frightened.
"Hold my hand, Felix. Yes, like that. And close your eyes. You'll have fun, I promise!" Chan instructed kindly as Felix followed.
The ride began to sway faster, and the screams of thrilled riders began to louden. Hyunjin, Changbin and Chan cheered in excitement, but Felix kept silent, eyes still shut. Changbin looked at the maknae, wondering why his eyes weren't open. "He would've opened his eyes by now," he thought.
Taking the few seconds of breath he had, he told Hyunjin to shake him, but right as he was about to, Felix's arms dropped upside down in the direction the ride was going. Eyes still shut, his face emotionless.
"Gosh, Lix fainted!" Chan exclaimed, and gave a small chuckle, glancing at the unconscious Felix's cute face.
The maknae's arms waved around uncontrollably as the ride continued to sway around. The members giggled at Felix's flappy body.
Finally, the ride slowed down and he gradually regained consciousness. His eyes opened to three worried but joyful band mates.
"What on earth.." he mumbled, becoming aware of his surroundings again. "The ride's finished already?"
Chan and Hyunjin laughed. "You passed out Bokkie!" Hyunjin said. "Your body was ragdoll the entire time."
Felix gave a raised eyebrow. "Yeah right, like I'd faint."
Changbin decided to budge in. "Do you remember going upside down then?"
"No.. the ride doesn't go upside down." Felix protested as the arm rests unbuckled and they stepped out of the ride.
"It does, Lix." Chan corrected the maknae.
"Hm. Guess I did pass out." He finally admitted.

The four went down the few stairs to be welcomed by the rest of the group, though they appeared to be worried about something, or someone rather.

----------------------------------

Hyunjin's POV:

Me and the other three got off the ride to meet with the four members that were waiting for us. Something wasn't right though.
"Is everything alright?" I asked, seeing the distressed looks on their faces.
"Seungmin has a really bad cold, he's been sneezing and coughing, his lips are a bit blue and his nose is turning to a reddish tone." Han informed us. I went close to Seungmin to get a closer look, and Han was right. He wasn't feeling well.
"Don't come to... ACHOO!.. Close.." my maknae sniffled.
"Need tissue?" Changbin asked as Seungmin quickly nodded.

"Gosh.. I feel so dizzy.." Felix mumbled.
"Can we get home?"
I turned to Changbin, who turned to Minho, who turned to Chan. "Yeah, we can get home, seeing that Minnie doesn't feel too good and Felix is a little dizzy."
So it was settled. We left theme park, some of us reluctantly, and briskly walked to our car. Chan and Minho sat at the front, Han, Jeongin and Changbin in the middle, then me, Felix and Seungmin at the back. I had volunteered to keep watch on the pair, knowing that they weren't doing so well. That's when I noticed something.