Dizzy - Felix

tw:

- fainting
- verbal bullying

for the first part i decided that i wanted to do felix, as with this i personally can relate to it, and maybe yous can too.
leave any requests that yu want for a chapter!!

---------------------------------------------------

Hyunjin's POV:

Today is a busy day. First we need to rehearse our choreography for our new song, then going out for an episode of SKZ CODE, and finally two interviews about our world tour.

I didn't seem to mind as much, and everyone looked pretty fine, but something was off with Felix. He was looking tired and bit pale. I'm sure nothing much happened, but I'm still concerned about him. Chan looks worried as well, but we shouldn't overthink it, right?

----------------------------

The members were on track with their schedule and practised their choreo. It had been more than an hour, but it was compulsory that they perfected it.
Felix was pale looking and abnormally out of breath.

Chan: Hey Felix, you alright there mate?

Hyunjin: Yeah, you look really pale.

Felix: I'm... I'm fine. Don't worry.

Lee Know: You keep forgetting the dance. You learnt it before all of us. What's going on?

Felix: Guys, I swear, I'm fine. Stop worrying about me.

In the middle of speaking he stumbles, almost loosing balance.

Changbin: Nah, you really don't look okay.

Felix: Oh my gosh, can we just... continue?

Han: Let's just continue. If he says he's fine, then he's fine.

Chan: Alright, alright.

Reluctantly, the members continue to practise the choreography, though Felix appeared to get worse. He was off time for everything or kept bumping into Seungmin and I.N, as he was nearest to them.

-------------------

Seungmin's POV:

Something was definitely up with Yongbok. He's acting strange. Although he's denying it, his body language says otherwise.

And I was right. Because as we were dancing, Felix starts swaying and collapses to the floor, motionless.

I stood in shock as the other members rushed over to him, shock implanted on their faces.

I don't know why I didn't move.

------------------------

Felix's POV:

I had to lie. I didn't want the members to know that I wasn't feeling well. Every time I got up, my vision went fuzzy, but I didn't think anything of it.

Until I began to stumble into Seungmin and I.N. But of course, I didn't want to alert the members, so I gave fake excuses for it.

At one point, as soon I stood up after tripping on my own foot, and while the rest were still dancing, my vision went dark and fuzzy again. It wasn't going away.

I remember swaying side to side uncontrollably, until I fell and collapsed to the floor, and the voices of the members faded away.

---------------------------

Chan: FELIX!! WAKE UP? CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Hyunjin: Is he okay? Is he breathing?

I.N: Felix...?

Changbin: Lee Know, take I.N and Seungmin. They don't need to see this.

Lee Know obeyed, and took the worried maknaes outside the room.

Felix: What... happened..?

Chan: You passed out while we were dancing. Are you okay?

Felix: *thinks to himself: "gosh, ive made such a scene. why can't i just be normal?"

Felix was on the verge of tears.

Felix: I'm okay, I'm okay. I just... got a bit dizzy. You don't have to worry.

Han: Felix, we all know you're lying. Tell us the trut-

Felix: I WAS TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT, OKAY?

Hyunjin: Lose weight?!

Chan: Mate, what are you on about? You're perfectly fine and healthy, heck your jacked. What happened?

Han: Yeah, was it something one of us said?

They managed to help Felix up onto a nearby sofa in the studio, before he began speaking.

Felix: Yesterday, I was on a live, and.. everything was fine at first. Until this one comment was asking why I looked more chubby. I tried to ignore it, but it wasn't working.

Then more of the comments started to flood in. I was ridiculed, made fun of, people said I looked fat, that I should try losing weight because Stays found me ugly.. it was too much to bare..so.. I ended the live, and went to the dance studio at midnight until 4am.. I'm sorry. I've caused so much, I'm a burden for you guys.

Felix couldn't hold his sorrow anymore and burst into tears, sinking his head into Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: Hey, hey. It's okay Yongbok. You're not a burden for any of us.

Han: And we're sorry for not noticing how you felt. But trust me, you're an amazing person, friend, member and brother.

Chan: Yeah man.

Hyunjin: Y'know I wished one time that I had abs like yours!

The members all laughed, and Felix gave a slight chuckle. He raised his head and showed a small smile. Lee Know brought I.N and Seungmin back in, after reassuring them.

Chan: C'mon, I know you can smile more than that!

Felix: I love you guys. Really.

--------------------
i'm so sorry if there were any spelling or grammar mistakes😭.
if you have any requests on what the next chapter should be, lmk! thank you for reading! x