chapter 60 : dream run

Start from the beginning

haechan
i'll see u later

haechan sighed, placing his phone down on to the table. he was sitting in one of the common areas, waiting for renjun, jeno, and jaemin to come study with him.

he glanced at his phone ever so often, waiting for ayaka to text him back. she had left campus earlier for her internship, the boy a little worried for her and her work ethic.

she hadn't been the same since donghyung switched universities, her outgoing personality slowly dying, their honeymoon phase dying with it as well.

he wasn't worried for their relationship, haechan truly couldn't phantom the two ever going through something bad. he just didn't want her to start shutting herself out.

"haechannieee." he looked up from the table spotting jeno, jaemin, and renjun walking towards him. he did his best to fix his face, not wanting to worry his friends.

"hey." jaemin gave him a big hug, jeno rubbing the boys hair. renjun sat down next to haechan, immediately catching on to how distraught his face looked.

"are you okay? you look like you lost something but can't remember what." haechan just sighed again, letting go of jaemin's hug.

jaemin and jeno sat across from the two, waiting for haechan to say something. "ayaka has just been really busy lately. i just miss her i guess." renjun nodded, jeno and jaemin having completely different reactions.

the older boy made a gagging noise, jaemin giggling at how haechan had missed his girlfriend. haechan rolled his eyes at the reactions, crossing his arms, "you two are the most lonely people on the planet. either date each other or get a girlfriend."

jeno shook his finger, pulling out his phone. the three looked at his recent messages, 'nurse girl' texting him quite a bit, "you have a girlfriend?" jaemin questioned.

jeno denied the accusation, putting his phone away, "i'm just talking to someone. i met her through ayaka actually." haechan sighed once more, laying his head on the table.

"seems like everyone is seeing my girlfriend more than me." renjun patted his back, remembering something jieun had said earlier.

"she was free to hang out with jieun though." haechan raised his head, confused.

"what'd you mean free? she's at an internship." that sentence confused jaemin, there were no internships for nursing going on at the moment, especially since midterm week had just ended.

"internship? there's no active internships right now." haechan's confusion grew, renjun trying to clear some confusion.

"jieun said she was meeting ayaka for lunch right now so i let them be. we were hanging out this morning before ayaka texted her to eat out with her." haechan didn't know what to do, so he did the only thing that came to mind.

"can we just do work? i can't think about this when i have a full presentation to present about why protecting the criminal is right." avoid his issues.

now viewing choyini__'s story