𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 ; 𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐢

Start from the beginning

Kai smiled, "Word?" He slurred, his vision becoming more blurry. He could vaguely see Bruce nod though. "Let's pop another one" The shorter boy suggested. It wasn't a good idea at all due to them already taking two but neither of them were in their right mind. Bruce silently agreed and slid the pill bottle out of his pocket, twisting it open.

He dumped four pills out, handing two of them to Kai. 

"3..2..1" They counted down together before they each popped the tiny blue pills in their mouth. It could've been placebo but both men felt the effects immediately. The blue L.E.D lights radiated off their skin, the artificial light making the room a lot hotter. Bruce and Kai simultaneously felt their hearts start to beat a lot faster, catching the two off guard. "Bruce.. is this normal?"  Kai's words were more slurred than before. 

"I don't... I really don't k-know." Bruce stammered out lowly. Bruce's nervous system was on ten. He felt like he could feel every single thing. His heart beat was very prominent, he was subconsciously zeroing in on his breathing and he swore he could feel the air tickling his skin. 

Meanwhile, Kai was sweating terribly. He was slouched over a bit, sort of laying on Bruce's chest. He lifted his head a bit as he heard a woman's voice calling his name. The lady sounded familiar, her Trinidadian accent soon registering with Kai.

He called back out to here "Mommy?" He looked around, eventually seeing her figure in his doorway. Bruce looked up, his ears ringing due to how loud Kai's response seemed. All his senses were somewhat fucked up. He looked to where Kai was looking, holding conversation with his mom, except he only saw no one there. "There's no one there, Kailer" He groaned with a agitated expression. 

Kai's eyebrows furrowed. "N-nuh uh. My mom is right..uh..." As soon as Kai rebutted, his mom faded away. He wrapped his arms around Bruce for comfort as tears welled up in his eyes. "She was never there?"

Bruce looked down at Kai before eventually wrapping his arms around the small boy. "Kai..we're gonna die." Bruce predicted, breaking the news to the oblivious boy. "Die? Why?" Kai questioned, his words coming out much more monotone than he wanted. "We did too much.." Bruce started, his voice wavering slightly. "I'm so sorry Kai." He spoke, his fast heart beat now slowing and his breathing becoming irregular as he tried to keep up. 

Kai wiped at his clammy forehead before placing the hand back where it was on Bruce's back, fighting to stay conscious. Kai looked up at Bruce, who looked very pretty under the Blue lights in Kai's eyes. The man looked blue himself, he looked magical.

"Bruce, let's hold hands." Kai whispered, taking his hand off of Bruce's back. Bruce struggled to respond so he wordlessly grabbed Kai's hand and held onto it for dear life. He focused really hard on using his vocal cords, trying to get what would be his last words out. 

"I love..you, Kailer." Bruce stumbled across his words, but they were fairly understandable. 

"I love you more Bruce Ray." Kai responded.

The two squeezed hands with the little strength they had left until they couldn't. If anyone else was in the room they would be able to see how Bruce's chest stopped rising up and down in irregular patterns and how Kai eventually stopped sweating but his skin still looked sickly. They would see how the hold they had on each other loosened but they still remained hand in hand. They would see how Kai slumped over even more now, putting even more weight on Bruce's chest, causing them both to slump over completely with Bruce's back on the floor and Kai's head laying around his belly button area. 

And unfortunately, someone did witness this. He walked in too late to save them, something that would sit with him for years. He couldn't help but to feel as if it was his fault. He knew he should've sat and mediated the whole thing. But Kai insisted that if anything went wrong with him and Bruce's conversation he would call. A million thoughts ran through his head as he kneeled down next to the two boys with unstoppable tears running down his face.

Josh couldn't even find the words to explain how bad he wanted to lay down right there with them and go wherever they were. He just wanted to be with them. 

Nunu's A/N:

now it's DK..................................................Y